Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 printer is an inkjet color printer. This printer has both Wired and Wireless features. Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 printer uses four-color ink (Cyan, Yellow, Magenta, and Black), and the ink type used is color DURABrite Ultra pigment ink. This printer allows automatic duplex printing. The 2.7-inch display color screen with a touch screen feature allows the user to set up and navigate Easily. This printer has a PrecisionCore 4S Print head. This product can be recycled, and the Automatic Duplex printing allows the user to Save 50% of the paper. Also, this printer comes up with Dual front-loading paper trays and ADF trays. We also provided the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 driver downloading link below for Windows and Mac.
Mobile printing options are also available in this printer, By using Apple AirPrint, Google cloud print, Epson iPrint app, and Mopria printing users can print from mobile also. Users can print from Mobile, tablet, iPad, Android, iPhone. Also, the printer is Energy Star Certified for less consumption of power.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730, you have to install and set up the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730
- Dimension of the printer
- The physical measurements of these printers is 16.7×19.8×13 in Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- And the printer weighs about 26 lb (11.79 kg).
- In addition, the User can also print 999 copies PC free.
- The copying speed of the printer is 20 cpm (copies per minute) in Black and 18 cpm in color.
- Maximum copy size allowed in this printer is 8.5×14 in.
- Copying modes available in these printers are Color, Black, and White, Text and Image, Photo.
- Some copying features of this printer includes Fit to page, ID card copy, Enlargement of copy size, collate 35 sheets, 2 in1, Automatic duplex copying.
- Automatic enlarge and reduce feature for the copy size from 25-400%.
- This printer has color Flatbed scanner.
- The optical resolution of the printer is 2400 dpi (dots per inch).
- The hardware resolution of the printer is 1200×2400 dpi.
- The maximum resolution of the printer is 9600 dpi interpolated resolution.
- It has 48-bit of input color depth and 24-bit of output color depth.
- Also, This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- Some scanning features include Scan to PC and scan to cloud, email, PDF, USB, network.
- The modem speed of the printer is 33.6 kbps.
- Memory storage up to 180 pages.
- User can speed dial to 100 maximum locations.
- Power consumption
- This printer is Energy star certified for the less consumption of power.
- When the printer is copying, the printer consumes 15 Watts of power.
- And when the printer is in power off mode, the power it consumes is 0.2 Watts.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 20 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing(ISO).
- And for the color printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 20 ppm(ISO).
- For duplex printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 12 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing(ISO)and 12 ppm in color.
- And the minimum droplet ink size is 3 as small as 2.8 picoliters (pl).
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 4800×1200 optimized dpi(dots per inch).
- This printer uses drop on demand inkjet printing technology.
- And the printer has PrecisionCore 4S print head.
- User have connectivity options that includes
- Users can connect the printer and the computer for printing using High-speed USB 2.0 Interface, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi direct, Wired Ethernet, and NFC (Near Field communication printing).
- The maximum paper size allowed in this printer is 8.5×47.2 in.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are 4×6 in, 3.5×5 in, 5×7 in, 8×10 in,8.5×11 in 8.5×14 in, A4, A6, Half letter, legal, Executive.
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- Plain paper
- Epson bright white paper
- Brochure and Flyer paper matte double-sided
- Ultra premium Presentation paper Matte
- premium presentation paper matte
- premium presentation paper matte double-sided
- Presentation paper matte
- Photo paper Glossy
- Premium photo paper glossy
- Ultra premium photo paper Glossy
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- For Borderless photo allowed paper sizes are 4×6 in, 5×7 in, 8×10 in, Letter, A4, 16:9.
- The input tray can be loaded with 500 plain sheets of paper, 20 sheets of photo paper,10 Envelopes,
- And the ADF tray has 35 sheets of paper capacity.
- This printer uses DURABrite Ultra pigment ink.
- Epson Workforce Pro WF-4730 allows four ink color that includes Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black.
- The replacement ink bottles are 802 Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black.
- And 802XL Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black.
- 802XL High capacity ink cartridge can print 2600 pages in Black and 1900 pages per color.
- And the 802 ink cartridges can print 650 pages in color and 900 pages in Black.
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% RH.
- However, the proper operating relative humidity when the printer is in storage should be between 5-85% with no condensation.
- The power emission level is 6.4 B(A) and the pressure emission level of the printer is 51 dB(A).
- When the printer is operating, the environment temperature should be between 10 and 35 degree Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -20 to 40 degree Celsius.
How to Download the drivers for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730
Download Linux Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
This Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 Printer is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Then choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730?
A: This Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 Printer is an Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 to my computer?
A: This Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.