Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF is an inkjet color printer. This device has Heat free technology. This printer has both Wired and Wireless features. The ink type used in Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF is color DURABrite Ultra pigment ink. This printer allows automatic duplex printing. The 10.9-inch display screen with a touch screen feature allows the user to set up and navigate Easily. This printer has a PrecisionCore 4S Print head. This product can be recycled, and the Automatic Duplex printing allows the user to Save 50% of the paper. The printer contains 800 nozzles for black and 800 nozzles for color. We also provided the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF Driver downloading link below for Windows and Mac.
Mobile printing options are also available in this printer, By using Apple AirPrint, Google cloud print, Epson iPrint app, and Mopria printing, NFC printing users can print from mobile also. Users can print from Mobile, tablet, iPad, Android, iPhone. Users have the option to directly print from the USB.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF, you have to install and set up the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF
- Dimension of the printer
- The physical measurements of these printers are 425×388×330 mm Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- And the printer weighs about 26.7 lb (12.11 kg).
- This printer has a Flatbed scanner.
- The maximum document size allowed for scanning is 216×297 mm.
- The scanning resolution of the printer is 1200 main scan dpi (dots per inch).
- The scanning resolution of the printer is 2400 dpi (sub scan).
- The output resolution of the printer is 50 to 9600 dpi with 1 dpi increments.
- Also, This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- Fax type of this printer is Walk-up black and white and color fax capability.
- The modem speed of the printer is 33.6 kbps.
- The transmission speed of the printer is 3 seconds per page.
- Memory storage up to 180 pages.
- User can re dial to 2 times with 1 minute interval maximum locations.
- Power consumption
- When the printer is copying, the printer consumes 20 Watts of power.
- When the printer is ready, it consumes 8.9 Watts of power.
- Also, it consumes 1.2 Watts of power in Sleep mode.
- And when the printer is in power off mode, the power it consumes is 0.2 Watts.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 24 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing(ISO).
- And for the color printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 22 ppm(ISO).
- And the printing speed is 34 ppm in monochrome and 30 ppm in color.
- The first page print out time of the printer is about 6.5 seconds in Black ink printing.
- And the first page print out time 6.5 seconds in color.
- And the minimum droplet ink size is 3.8 picoliters (pl).
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 4800×1200, dpi(dots per inch).
- And the printer has PrecisionCore 4S print head.
- User have connectivity options that includes
- Users can connect the printer and the computer for printing using High-speed USB 2.0 interface, Wi-Fi LAN, Wired network, and NFC (Near Field communication printing).
- The maximum paper size allowed in this printer is 8.5×47.2 in.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are A4, A5,B5, C6, DL Envelope,A6,Letter, legal, 10×15 cm, 13×18 cm, 16:9, User defined, Letter, Legal.
- The input tray can be loaded with 500 plain sheets of paper, 20 sheets of photo paper.
- The output tray of the printer can be loaded with 80 sheets of paper.
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% RH.
- However, the proper operating relative humidity when the printer is in storage should be between 5-85% with no condensation.
- The noise emission level is 6.5 B(A).
- When the printer is operating, the environment temperature should be between 10 and 35 degree Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -20 to 40 degree Celsius.
How to Download the Drivers for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF
Download Linux Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
This Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF Printer is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Then choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF?
A: This Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF Printer is an Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF to my computer?
A: This Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4745DTWF Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.