Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4833 is an inkjet printer. As a multifunction printer this printer can perform activities like Printing, scanning, faxing, and copying. This printer uses four-color ink. And this printer has PrecisionCore Print technology. The 4.3-inch display color screen with a touch screen feature allows the user to set up and navigate Easily. These printer devices produce quality outputs precisely with invincible printing speed. This printer allows Automatic duplex printing, which allows the user to print the front and back pages of the printer without any work manually. Also added to that, the printer has an ADF tray (Automatic Document Tray). We also provided the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4833 driver, features, and the steps to install the driver on Windows and Mac.
By using the USB drive and 4 internal trays user can print. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 33,000 but the recommended monthly duty cycle is 1600 pages per month. Users can connect the printer and the computer using Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB, and Ethernet.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4833, you have to install and set up the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4833 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4833 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4833
- Dimension of the printer
- The physical measurements of these printers are 16.7×15.3×13 in Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- And the printer weighs about 26.2 lb (11.88 kg).
- This printer has color Flatbed scanner.
- The scanning resolution of the printer is 1200 dpi (dots per inch).
- The scanning resolution of the printer is 2400 dpi (sub scan).
- The output resolution of the printer is50-9600 dpi with 1 dpi increments.
- The document size allowed for scanning is 8.5×11.7 in.
- Also, This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- The modem speed of the printer is 33.6 kbps.
- The faxing resolution of the printer in monochrome
- Standard resolution, 203 pixels per inch×98 lines per inch.
- Fine resolution, 203 pixels per inch×196 lines per inch.
- Super Fine resolution, 203 pixels per inch×392 lines per inch.
- Ultra fine resolution, 406 pixels per inch×392 lines per inch.
- The faxing resolution of the printer in color is Fine 200×200 dpi, Photo200×200 dpi.
- Memory storage up to 180 pages.
- User can speed dial to 100 maximum locations and can group dial to 99 destinations.
- Power consumption
- The printer consumes 17 Watts of power, while copying.
- From ready mode, it consumes 6.2 Watts of power.
- When the printer is in power off mode, the printer consumes 0.2 Watts of power.
- And when the printer is in sleep mode, the power it consumes is 1.2 Watts.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 25 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing.
- And for the color printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 25 ppm.
- And the printer has PrecisionCore 4S print head.
- User have connectivity options that includes
- Users can connect the printer and the computer for printing using High-speed USB 2.0 Interface, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Wired Ethernet.
- By using Apple AirPrint, Google cloud print, Epson iPrint app, and Mopria printing, users can print from mobile also. Users can print from Mobile, tablet, iPad, Android, iPhone.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are 8×10 in, oficio, Half letter, 8.5×13 in, A4, A5, A6, 16:9 wide, letter, legal, Executive.
- Media types allowed in these printers are Plain paper and thick paper.
- The input tray can be loaded with 500 plain sheets of paper.
- And the ADF tray has 50 sheets of paper capacity.
- The paper size allowed in the ADF tray is US letter, 8.5×13, legal, and A4 paper size.
- The paper type allowed in the printer is Plain paper.
- The paperweight supported in this printer is 17-24 lb.
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4833 allows four ink color that includes Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black.
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% RH.
- However, the proper operating relative humidity when the printer is in storage should be between 5-85% with no condensation.
- When the printer is operating, the environment temperature should be between 10 and 35 degree Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -20 to 40 degree Celsius.
How to Download the drivers for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4833
Download Linux Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4833 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
This Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4833 Printer is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4833 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Then choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4833 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4833 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4833 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4833 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4833?
A: This Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4833 Printer is an Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4833?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4833 to my computer?
A: This Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4833 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.