Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 is a network Multifunction color printer. As a multifunction printer, this printer can perform activities like Printing, scanning, faxing, and copying. This printer uses four-color ink. The printer has PrecisionCore Print technology. The 4.3-inch display color screen with a touch screen feature allows the user to set up and navigate Easily. These printer devices produce quality outputs precisely with invincible printing speed. This printer allows Automatic duplex printing, which allows the user to print the front and back pages of the printer without any work manually. Also added to that, the printer has an ADF tray (Automatic Document Tray). We also provided the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 driver, features, and the steps to install the driver on Windows and Mac.
The printer device comes up with 3 years of warranty. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 45,000 but the recommended monthly duty cycle is 25000 pages per month. Users can connect the printer and the computer using Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB, and Wired Ethernet.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690, you have to install and set up the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Printer
The below are the features of the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Printer.
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of these printers are 18.1×25.8×15.1 in Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 31.5 lb (14.29 kg).
- The printing speed of the printer is about 20 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing.
- For color printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 20 ppm.
- The printing speed of the printer is 11 ppm (ISO) for duplex printing.
- For color printing, the printing speed of the printer is 11 ppm (ISO Mode).
- The printer has a PrecisionCore 4S print head.
- The maximum printing resolution of the printer is 4800×1200, dpi.
- The minimum ink droplet ink size is 3 Picoliters (pl) which is as small as 2.8 picoliters.
- This printer has a color Flatbed scanner and the printer has an Automatic double-sided ADF scanner.
- The Optical scanning resolution of the printer is 2400 dpi (dots per inch).
- The Hardware scanning resolution of the printer is 1200×2400 dpi.
- The maximum scanning resolution of the printer is 9600×9600 dpi interpolated.
- The document size allowed for scanning is 8.5×11.7 in.
- This printer has color CIS line scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- The modem speed of the printer is 33.6 kbps.
- The transmission speed of the printer is 3 seconds per page.
- Memory storage up to 550 pages.
- Users can speed dial to 200 maximum locations.
- The printer consumes 22 watts of power, while copying.
- From ready mode, it consumes 8.9 watts of power.
- When the printer is in power off mode, the printer consumes 0.3 watts of power.
- When the printer is in sleep mode, the power it consumes is 2.6 watts.
- Users have connectivity options that include
- Users can connect the printer and the computer for printing using a High-speed USB 2.0 interface, Wireless LAN, Wi-Fi, Wired Ethernet.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are 4×6 in, 3.5×5 in, 5×7 in, 8×10 in, 8.5 in, 8.5×14, A4, A6, Half letter, Executive.
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- Plain paper
- Bright white paper
- Epson presentation paper matte
- Epson premium presentation paper matte
- Ultra Premium photo paper glossy
- Epson premium presentation paper matte double-sided
- Epson premium photo paper, glossy and
- Premium photo paper, semi gloss.
- No #10 envelope
- The Maximum paper size allowed is 8.5×47.2 in,
- The input tray can be loaded with 250 plain sheets of paper, 80 sheets of rear feed, 10 Envelopes.
- In the ADF tray, user can load 35 sheets of paper.
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 allows four ink color that includes Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black.
- The replacement ink bottles are 786 Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black.
- The substitutes are 786XL Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, and 786XXL Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black.
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% RH.
- However, the proper operating relative humidity when the printer is in storage should be between 5-85% with no condensation.
- The sound emission level is 53. B(A), and the pressure emission level is 52 dB(A).
- When the printer is operating, the environment temperature should be between 10 and 35 degrees Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -20 to 40 degrees Celsius.
How to Download the Driver for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Printer
Download Linux Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
This Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Printer is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Then choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690?
A: This Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Printer is an Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 to my computer?
A: This Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.