Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5710 has inkjet printing technology. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is about 45000 pages. This printer has several features like user print from USB flash drive, save to USB flash drive, scan to cloud and PC. The manufacturer recommends using 2500 pages per month. This printer has a touch screen display and the display diagonal size is 4.3 inches (10.92 cm). This model of printers uses the PrecisionCore (one of the fastest inkjet delivery technologies in the world, which is twice the resolution of Epson’s conventional print heads) 4S print head. Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5710 printer has four color ink technology. In this article, you can get information about the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5710 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5710 printer, you have to install and set up the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5710 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5710 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5710
Below are the features of the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5710 printer.
Dimensions of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printers are about 16.7×22.8×17.7 in of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 40.56 lbs.
- This printer has Epson PrecisionCore inkjet technology.
- The minimum ink droplet size of the printer is 3.8 (pl).
- This printer has four ink cartridges they are Cyan, Yellow, Magenta, and Black.
- Ink type used is DURABrite Ultra inks.
- The copying speed of the printer is about 22 ppm in black (ISO mode).
- The copying speed of the printer is about 22 ppm in color.
- User can get up to 999 copies of maximum copies.
- This printer has duplex printing technology.
- The copying features include ID Card copy, collation copy, remove punched holes, remove shadows, adjustable copy density.
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 4800×1200 dpi(dots per inch) in black printing and 4800×1200 dpi in color printing.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 24 ppm for both black and color printing (ISO).
- It takes 15 ppm for duplex printing for both color and black printing.
- The input tray can be loaded with 80 sheets of paper.
- ADF tray can be filled with 50 sheets of paper.
- Media size supported are A4, Legal (8.5 inch (21.59 cm)×14 inch (35.56 cm)).
- Media types include class envelopes, glossy photo paper and plain paper.
- The scanning optical resolution of the printer is 1200×2400 dpi (dots per inch).
- The interpolated resolution of the printer is about 9600 dpi.
- This printer has CIS Technology (contact imaging sensor).
- With Super G3, the maximum transmission speed is of 33.6 kbps.
- This printer can store up to 550 pages.
- This printer consumes 1.5 Watts of power in Sleep mode.
- It consumes 10 Watts of power in Standby mode.
- While operating, this printer consumes about 23 Watts.
How to Download Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5710 Printer Driver
Download Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5710 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5710 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8,Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5710 on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5710 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5710 on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5710
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5710 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5710?
A: Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5710 is a printer that can print, scan, and give high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5710?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5710 to my computer?
A: Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5710 offers a wireless connection to all PCs.
- HP Deskjet 3051A Printer Driver Download
- HP DeskJet 3056A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3055A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3050 Printer Driver Download
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8020 Printer Driver Download