Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 is a Multifunction Monochrome printer. The ink type used in this printer is DURABrite Ultra pigment ink. This printer allows automatic duplex printing. And this printer has a PrecisionCore 4S Print head. This product can be recycled, and the Automatic Duplex printing allows the user to Save 50% of the paper. Added to that the monthly duty cycle of the printer is 45000 pages and the recommended monthly volume is 2500 pages. The 4.3-inch display color screen with a touch screen feature allows the user to set up and navigate Easily. We have given the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 driver, features, and the steps to install the driver on Windows and Mac in this guide.
This printer can perform activities like printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Also, this printer comes up with ADF trays. Mobile printing options are also available in this printer. This printer is Energy-star certified for less consumption of power.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694, you have to install and set up the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694
- Dimension of the printer
- The physical measurements of these printers is 18.1×25.8×15.1 in Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- And the printer weighs about 31 lb (14.06 kg).
- In addition, the User can also print 999 copies PC free.
- The copying speed of the printer is 19 cpm (copies per minute) in Black.
- Maximum copy size allowed in this printer is 8.5×14 in.
- Some copying features of this printer includes preview, resize, ID card copy, remove shadows and punched holes, collate, Automatic duplex copying.
- This printer has color Flatbed scanner and Automatic ADF scanner.
- The optical resolution of the printer is 2400 dpi (dots per inch).
- The hardware resolution of the printer is 1200×2400 dpi.
- The maximum resolution of the printer is 9600×9600 dpi interpolated resolution.
- It has 48-bit of input color depth and 24-bit of output color depth.
- Also, This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- Some scanning features include Scan to PC through document capture pro and scan to cloud, Memory device and password protection for PDFs.
- The modem speed of the printer is 33.6 kbps.
- The transmission speed is 3 seconds per page.
- Memory storage up to 550pages.
- User can speed dial to 200 maximum locations.
- Power Consumption
- This printer is Energy star certified for the less consumption of power.
- The printer consumes 22 Watts of power, while copying.
- It consumes 8.9 Watts of power when the printer is in ready mode.
- When the printer is in power off mode, the printer consumes 0.4 Watts of power.
- And when the printer is in sleep mode, the power it consumes is 2.6 Watts.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 20 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing(ISO).
- For duplex printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 11 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing(ISO).
- And the minimum droplet ink size is 3 as small as 6.1 picoliters (pl).
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 1200×1200 optimized dpi(dots per inch).
- And the printer has PrecisionCore 4S print head.
- Printer language supported in this printer is Epson ESC/P®-R, PCL 5 emulation, PCL 6 emulation, PostScript 3.
- User have connectivity options that includes
- Users can connect the printer and the computer for printing using High-speed USB 2.0 Interface, Wi-Fi, Wired Ethernet.
- The maximum paper size allowed in this printer is 8.5×47.2 in.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are 4×6 in, 3.5×5 in, 5×7 in, 8×10 in,8.5×11 in 8.5×14 in, A4, A6, Half letter, legal, Executive.
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- Plain paper
- Epson bright white paper
- premium Presentation paper Matte
- Presentation paper matte
- premium presentation paper matte double-sided
- Photo paper Glossy
- Premium photo paper semi Gloss
- Ultra premium photo paper Glossy
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- The input tray can be loaded with 250 plain sheets of paper, 80 sheets in rear feed,10 Envelopes.
- The secondary paper tray can be filled with 80 sheets of paper.
- And the ADF tray has 35 sheets of paper capacity.
- This printer uses DURABrite Ultra pigment ink.
- The replacement ink bottles is
- 792XL Black ink cartridge.
- 792XL Black ink cartridge can print 10,000 pages in Black.
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% RH.
- However, the proper operating relative humidity when the printer is in storage should be between 5-85% with no condensation.
- The power emission level is 6.5 B(A) and the pressure emission of the printer is 51 dB(A).
- When the printer is operating, the environment temperature should be between 10 and 35 degree Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -20 to 40 degree Celsius.
How to Download Drivers for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694
Download Linux Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
This Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 Printer is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Then choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694?
A: This Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 Printer is an Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 to my computer?
A: This Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.