Epson WorkForce ST-2000 is a super tank color MFP printer with drop-on-demand MicroPiezo inkjet technology. This printer has both Wired and Wireless features. With the help of the 1.4-inch display, users can make navigation easier and do the work in a trice using the Control panel. Users can also print from mobile and tablets. With the help of the USB, wireless Ethernet, Wi-Fi direct, the user can connect the printer and the computer. In this article, you can get information about the Epson WorkForce ST-2000 driver download and the steps to install it in Windows and Mac.
This printer has ADF (Automatic document feeder). Epson WorkForce ST-2000 allows duplex printing. Automatic duplex printing allows the user to save 50% of the paper. This printer comes up with an Instruction manual, power cord, and 4 color ink bottles: One Black ink cartridge, one Cyan, Yellow, and Magenta ink cartridge.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson WorkForce ST-2000, you must install and set up the Epson WorkForce ST-2000 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson WorkForce ST-2000 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Printer
The features of the Epson WorkForce ST-2000 are as follows,
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of these printers are 14.8×22.3×10.2 in Width, Depth, and Height, respectively.
- The printer weighs about 12.1 lb (5.49 kg).
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80%RH.
- However, the proper operating relative humidity when the printer is in storage should be between 5-85%RH with no condensation.
- The power emission level is 6.3 B(A), and the pressure emission is 50 dB(A).
- While the printer is printing, the environment temperature should be between 10 and 35 degrees Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -20 to 40 degrees Celsius.
- This printer uses 4 color ink cartridges.
- Epson WorkForce ST-2000 allows four ink colors: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black.
- The replacement ink bottles are 502 capacity ink cartridges of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black.
- 502 Cyan, Magenta, yellow ink bottles can print up to 6000 pages.
- 502 Black ink can print up to 7500 pages.
- The printer’s printing speed is about 10.5ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing (ISO).
- For color printing, the printer’s printing speed is about 5 ppm (ISO).
- For duplex printing, the printer’s printing speed is 6 ppm in Black and 4 ppm in color (ISO).
- The minimum droplet ink size is 3 and small as 3 picoliters (pl).
- The first page printout time is 51 seconds.
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 5760×1440 dpi(dots per inch).
- The copying speed of the printer is 7.7 CPM (copies per minute) in Monochrome.
- The printing speed of the printer is 3.8 CPM in color.
- Users can print 20 copies PC free.
- The maximum copy size allowed in this printer is 8.5×11.
- This printer has a color Flatbed scanner.
- The printer’s maximum resolution is 9600 dpi (dots per inch).
- The maximum hardware resolution of the printer is 2400 dpi.
- The hardware resolution of the printer is 1200×2400 dpi.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- Some scanning features include Scanning to PC.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are 3.5×5 in, 4×6 in, 5×7 in, 8×10 in, 8.5×11 in, A4, A6, half letter, executive,
- You can fill the input tray with 100 sheets of paper, 20 sheets of photo paper, 10 envelopes.
- And the paper types allowed in this printer are
- Plain Paper
- Epson Bright White Paper
- Epson Presentation Paper Matte
- Premium Presentation Paper Matte
- Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte Double-sided
- Epson Premium Photo Paper Glossy
- When the printer is copying, the printer consumes 12 watts of power.
- When the printer is off, the power it consumes is 0.3 watts.
How to Download Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Printer Driver
Download Epson WorkForce ST-2000 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Epson WorkForce ST-2000 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, it will install all the necessary files on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson WorkForce ST-2000 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button, and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. It will install the setup file.
- You can test the printer by clicking the Execute button if you want. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Driver
There are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file for printers. You can find the driver installation file for Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson WorkForce ST-2000?
A: Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Printer has drop-on-demand MicroPiezo inkjet technology that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson WorkForce ST-2000?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson WorkForce ST-2000 to my computer?
A: Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Printer offers wired and wireless connections to all PCs.