Epson WorkForce Pro WF-2010W is a 4-in-1 inkjet color printer. This device has Precision core print head technology. Moreover, it uses DURABrite Ultra ink technology. With this printer, you can print, copy and fax. This printer has both Wired and Wireless features. The printer nozzles configuration in black is 180 nozzles, and 59 nozzles per color. The printer printing speed is 9 in Monochrome and 4.7 ppm in color (ISO). The minimum ink droplet size is 3 pl (picoliters). The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 3,000 pages per month. We also provided the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-2010W Driver downloading link below for Windows and Mac.
The printer comes up with Driver and utilities (CD), Individual Ink Cartridges, User manual, Main unit, Power cable, Setup guide, User manual (CD), Wi-Fi/network setup guide, Warranty document. The noise level of the printer is 51 dB (A).
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-2010W, you have to install and set up the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-2010W drivers on your PC.
On Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-2010W printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson WorkForce Pro WF-2010W
The features of the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-2010W are,
Dimensions of the Printer
- The physical measurements of these printers are 392×264×148 mm Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 3.2 kg.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 9 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing (ISO).
- For color printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 4.7 ppm (ISO).
- The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 3,000 pages per month.
- The minimum droplet ink size is 3 picoliters (pl).
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 5760×1440, dpi(dots per inch).
- When the printer is printing, the printer consumes 12 Watts of power.
- Also, it consumes 2 Watts of power in Sleep mode.
- Users can connect the printer and the computer for printing using a High-speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet interface.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are A4, A5, B5, C4, C6, DL Envelope, A6, Letter, legal, 10×15 cm, 13×18 cm, 16:9,user-defined.
- The paper tray user can load 100 sheets of paper maximum, in the standard tray user can load 100 sheets and 20 photo sheets.
How to Download the Drivers for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-2010W
Download Linux Epson WorkForce Pro WF-2010W driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
This Epson WorkForce Pro WF-2010W Printer is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce Pro WF-2010W Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Then choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-2010W is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce Pro WF-2010W Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson WorkForce Pro WF-2010W Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-2010W Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-2010W?
A: This Epson WorkForce Pro WF-2010W Printer is an Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson WorkForce Pro WF-2010W?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson WorkForce Pro WF-2010W to my computer?
A: This Epson WorkForce Pro WF-2010WPrinter offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.