Epson WorkForce WF-2830 is a Wireless printer. This printer delivers output precisely with optimal printing speed. This printer comes up with an ADF feeder that can be filled with 30 pages of paper that the user does not have to refill frequently. Epson WorkForce WF-2830 comes up with a 1.4 inches (3.56 cm) touchscreen that makes the task of the user easier to set up and navigate. Users can print documents from smartphones and tablets too. This printer’s energy star certifies for its less consumption of power. Users can also print double side of the paper without any work manually. Users can also use Voice-activated printing to print hands-free. In this article, you can get information about the Epson WorkForce WF-2830 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson WorkForce WF-2830 Printer, you have to install and set up the Epson WorkForce WF-2830 Printer driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson WorkForce WF-2830 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson WorkForce WF-2830
The features of the Epson WorkForce WF-2830 are,
Dimensions of the Printer
- The physical measurements of these printers are 14.8×22.8×9.5 in of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 11.5 lb (5.22 kg).
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% without condensation.
- However, the proper operating relative humidity when the printer is in storage should be between 5-85% with no condensation.
- The sound emission level is 36 dB (A).
- While the printer is printing, the environment temperature should be between 10 and 35 degree Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -20 to 40 degree Celsius.
- This printer uses Claria ink type.
- Epson allows four ink colors that includes Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black.
- The replacement ink bottles are 212 standard capacity ink cartridges of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black ink, 212XL high capacity ink cartridges of Cyan, Yellow, Black, and Magenta.
- 212 Standard ink capacity can print 150 pages in Black and can print 130 pages in color.
- 212XL High capacity ink cartridges can print 500 pages in black ink printing and can print up to 350 pages in color.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 10 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing (ISO).
- For the color printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 5 ppm (ISO).
- The minimum ink droplet size is 3 picoliters (pl).
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 5760×1440 dpi(dots per inch).
- This printer has MicroPiezo inkjet technology.
- Users can print 99 copies PC free.
- The maximum copy size allowed in this printer is 8.5×14.
- Some copy features include fit to page, ID copy, copy density, 1 sided to 2 sided copy and so on.
- Users can reduce and enlarge the copy size from 25-400 %.
- This printer has a color Flatbed scanner.
- The printer’s maximum resolution is 9600 dpi (dots per inch).
- The maximum hardware resolution of the printer is 2400 dpi.
- The hardware resolution of the printer is 2400 dpi.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- Some scanning features include Scanning to PC, PDF, Email.
- The faxing speed of the printer is 33.6 kbps.
- The transmission speed of the fax is 3 seconds per page.
- It can store 100 pages.
- Users can speed dial to 60 maximum locations.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are 3.5×5 in, 4×6 in, 5×7 in, 8×10 in, A4, A6, B5, A5, half letter, executive.
- You can fill the input tray with 100 sheets of paper, 20 sheets of photo paper.
- The paper types allowed in this printer are
- Plain Paper
- Epson Bright White Paper
- Epson Presentation Paper Matte
- Premium Presentation Paper Matte
- Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte Double-sided
- Epson Premium Photo Paper Glossy
- Brochure & Flyer Paper Matte Double-sided
- Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte
- Presentation Paper Matte
- Ultra Premium Photo Paper Luster
- Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss
- Photo Paper Glossy
- Photo Quality Adhesive Sheets
- Iron-on Cool Peel Transfer paper
- When the printer is copying, the printer consumes 12 watts of power.
- When the printer is off, the power it consumes is 0.3 watts.
How to Download Epson WorkForce WF-2830 Printer Driver
Download Epson WorkForce WF-2830 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Epson WorkForce WF-2830 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce WF-2830 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson WorkForce WF-2830 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce WF-2830 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson WorkForce WF-2830 Printer Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson WorkForce WF-2830 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson WorkForce WF-2830?
A: Epson WorkForce WF-2830 Printer is a Laser printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson WorkForce WF-2830?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson WorkForce WF-2830 to my computer?
A: Epson WorkForce WF-2830 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.
- Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Printer Driver Download
- Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 Printer Driver Download
- Epson EcoTank L3050 Printer Driver Download
- Samsung Xpress SL-M3065 Printer Driver Download
- Canon i-SENSYS LBP3370 Printer Driver Download