Epson WorkForce WF-7710DWF is a 4-in-one inkjet printer, which has Precision core Print head printing technology. With the aid of this printer, you can print, scan, copy, and fax. The printer comes up with a 10.9 cm diagonal color display touch screen feature which makes navigation easier. Users can use the touchscreen feature or the Direct print from USB to print. Mobile printing options include Epson Email Print, Epson Remote Print, Apple AirPrint, Google cloud print, and Android printing. The monthly duty cycle of this printer is 20,000 pages per month and the recommended volume is 2500 pages. This article will let you know about the Epson WorkForce WF-7710DWF driver and its features.
Epson WorkForce WF-7710DWF printer allows Duplex printing. This duplex printing allows the user to save 50% of the paper. This printer comes up with one instruction manual, power cord, DURABrite Ultra ink cartridges. It has 800 black nozzles and 256 color nozzles. By using the USB 2.0 interface or Wi-Fi, Wired Ethernet, Wi-Fi Direct, and NFC and Scan to cloud, users can connect the computer and the printer easily.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson WorkForce WF-7710DWF, you have to install and set up the Epson WorkForce WF-7710DWF driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson WorkForce WF-7710DWF printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson WorkForce WF-7710DWF Printer
The features of the Epson WorkForce WF-7710DWF Printer are as follows,
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of these printers are 567×452×340 mm Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 18.7 kg.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 18 ppm(pages per minute) in Black ink printing (ISO).
- For color printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 10 ppm (ISO).
- For duplex printing, the printing speed of the printer is 8.7 ppm in Black and 6 ppm in color (ISO).
- The printing speed of the printer is 32 ppm and 20 ppm in monochrome and color respectively.
- The minimum droplet ink size is 3.8 picoliters (pl).
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 4800×2400 dpi (dots per inch)
- This printer has a PrecisionCore print head.
- The copying speed of the printer is 16 cpm (copies per minute) in Monochrome.
- The printing speed of the printer is 8.8 cpm in color.
- Users can print 999 copies PC free.
- The maximum copy size allowed in this printer is 11.7 inch (29.72 cm) ×17 inch (43.18 cm).
- Copying features of this printer include duplex printing, preview, Resize, ID copy, Collate, removed punch holes, remove shadows, and Adjustable copy density.
- The optical resolution of the printer is 1200×2400 dpi (dots per inch).
- The scanning speed of the printer is 6 seconds per page in monochrome, 12 seconds per page in color.
- In ADF scanner the scanning speed of the printer is 11 ipm in monochrome and 6 ipm in color.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- The scanning output formats include BMP, PDF, PNG, TIFF, JPEG and Multi-TIFF.
- This printer is a walk-up black and white color fax capability.
- The modem speed is 33.6 kbps.
- The transmission speed of the fax is 3 seconds per page.
- Users can save up to 550 pages.
- Users can speed dial to 200 locations, auto redial and speed dial.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are A3+, A3, A4, A5, A6, B4, B5, C4, C6, Legal, Letter, 13×18 cm, 10×15 cm,9×13 cm, No 10 Envelope, DL.
- ADF tray can be filled with 35 sheets of paper.
- The Multifunction tray can be loaded with 250 sheets of paper.
- The output tray can be filled with 125 sheets of paper.
- When the printer is copying, the printer consumes 19 watts of power.
- The printer consumes 1.7 watts of power when the printer is in sleep mode.
- It consumes 8.5 watts when the printer is ready.
- When the printer is off, the power it consumes is 0.3 watts.
How to Download Epson WorkForce WF-7710DWF Printer Driver
Download Epson WorkForce WF-7710DWF driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Epson WorkForce WF-7710DWF is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce WF-7710DWF Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson WorkForce WF-7710DWF is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce WF-7710DWF Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson WorkForce WF-7710DWF Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson WorkForce WF-7710DWF Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson WorkForce WF-7710DWF?
A: Epson WorkForce WF-7710DWF Printer is an Inkjet printer that has a PrecisionCore 2S print head, that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson WorkForce WF-7710DWF?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and click Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson WorkForce WF-7710DWF to my computer?
A: Epson WorkForce WF-7710DWF Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.
- HP ENVY 6075 Printer Driver Download
- Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B Printer Driver Download
- Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Printer Driver Download
- HP ENVY 5010 Printer Driver Download
- HP ENVY 6055 Printer Driver Download