Epson WorkForce WF-7720 is an all-in-one printer Inkjet printer that has PrecisionCore(is a printing technology that produces quality Images with invincible speed). This printer has Dual trays and A rear tray. This printer has both Wired and Wireless features. With the help of the 4.3-inch display, users can make navigation easier and do the work in a trice using the Control panel. Users can also print from mobile and tablets. In this article, you can get information about the Epson WorkForce WF-7720 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
This printer has ADF (Automatic document feeder). Epson WorkForce WF-7720 allows duplex printing. This printer is Energy Star qualified for the less consumption of power. Automatic duplex printing allows the user to save 50% of the paper. This printer comes up with an Instruction manual, power cord, 4 DURABrite Ultra ink cartridges are One Black ink cartridge, one Cyan, Yellow, and Magenta ink cartridge.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson WorkForce WF-7720, you have to install and set up the Epson WorkForce WF-7720 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson WorkForce WF-7720 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Printer
The features of the Epson WorkForce WF-7720 are as follows,
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of these printers are 22.3×19.1×16.5 in Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 40.8 lb (18.51 kilogram).
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80%RH.
- However, the proper operating relative humidity when the printer is in storage should be between 5-85%RH with no condensation.
- The power emission level is 6.2 B(A) and the pressure emission is 47 dB(A).
- While the printer is printing, the environment temperature should be between 10 and 35 degree Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -20 to 40 degree Celsius.
- This printer uses DURABrite Ultra pigment ink which is smudge, fade, and Water-resistant.
- Epson WorkForce WF-7720 allows four ink color that includes Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black.
- The replacement ink bottles are 252 standard capacity ink cartridges of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black, 252XL high capacity ink cartridges of Cyan, Yellow, Black, and Magenta, 254XL Extra high capacity Black.
- 252 Standard ink capacity can print 350 pages in Black and can print 300 pages of cyan, magenta, and yellow.
- 252XL High capacity ink cartridges can print 1,100 pages in black ink printing and Cyan, Magenta, Yellow ink bottles can print up to 1,100 pages.
- 254XL Extra High capacity Black ink can print up to 2,200 pages.
- This printer’s Fade resistance and print Longevity is up to 84 years.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 18 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing (ISO).
- For color printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 10 ppm (ISO).
- For duplex printing, the printing speed of the printer is 8.7 ppm in Black and 6.0 ppm in color (ISO).
- The minimum droplet ink size is 3 and small as 2.8 picoliters (pl).
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 4800×2400, dpi(dots per inch).
- This printer has a PrecisionCore print head.
- The copying speed of the printer is 16 cpm (copies per minute) in Monochrome.
- The printing speed of the printer is 8.8 cpm in color.
- Users can print 999 copies PC free.
- The maximum copy size allowed in this printer is 11.7 inches (29.72 cm) ×17 inches (43.18 cm).
- Copying features of this printer include duplex printing, preview, Resize, ID copy, Collate, removed punch holes, remove shadows, and Adjustable copy density.
- This printer has a color Flatbed scanner.
- The optical resolution of the printer is 1200×2400 dpi (dots per inch).
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- The maximum resolution of the printer is 9600 dpi interpolated.
- Some scanning features include Scanning to PC, scan to cloud, Password-protected PDF, email.
- The modem speed is 33.6 kbps.
- The transmission speed of the fax is 3 seconds per page.
- Users can save up to 550 pages.
- Users can speed dial to 200 locations and can send, receive, fax to email/fax folder.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are A3+, A3, A4, A5, A6, B5, Legal, 13×18 cm, 10×15 cm,9×13 cm, 13×20 cm,20×25 cm, No 10 Envelope, DL, and C6 Envelope.
- ADF tray can be filled with 35 sheets of paper, and the maximum paper size allowed in ADF tray is 11.7×17″.
- The input tray can be loaded with 500 sheets of paper, 10 plain paper, and 20 photo papers.
- The rear tray can be filled with one sheet of paper.
- When the printer is copying, the printer consumes 19 watts of power.
- It consumes 1.7 watts of power when the printer is in sleep mode.
- It consumes 8.5 watts when the printer is ready.
- When the printer is off, the power it consumes is 0.3 watts.
How to Download Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Printer Driver
Download Epson WorkForce WF-7720 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Epson WorkForce WF-7720 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson WorkForce WF-7720 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson WorkForce WF-7720?
A: Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Printer is an Inkjet printer that has a PrecisionCore print head, that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson WorkForce WF-7720?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson WorkForce WF-7720 to my computer?
A: Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.