Epson WorkForce WF-7725 is a multifunction printer. The printer has on-demand inkjet printing technology. This printer delivers output precisely with optimal printing speed. Epson WorkForce WF-7725 comes up with a 4.3 inches (10.92 cm) touchscreen that makes the task of the user easier to set up and navigate. Users can print documents from smartphones and tablets with Epson Connect, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, scan to email too. Users can connect the printer using the wired and wireless features. In this article, you can get information about the Epson WorkForce WF-7725 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson WorkForce WF-7725 Printer, you have to install and set up the Epson WorkForce WF-7725 Printer driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson WorkForce WF-7725 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson WorkForce WF-7725
The features of the Epson WorkForce WF-7725 are,
Dimensions of the Printer
- The physical measurements of these printers are 567×452×418 mm of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 22.2 kg.
- This printer uses Claria ink type.
- Epson allows four ink colors that includes Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black.
- The replacement ink bottles are 252 standard capacity ink cartridges of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black ink, 252XL high capacity ink cartridges of Cyan, Yellow, Black, and Magenta.
- 212 Standard ink capacity can print 350 pages in Black and can print 300 pages in color.
- 212XL High capacity ink cartridges can print 1100 pages in black ink printing and can print up to 1100 pages in color.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 18 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing (ISO).
- For the color printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 10 ppm (ISO).
- It takes 52 seconds to get a photo print output.
- The minimum ink droplet size is 3.8 picoliters (pl).
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 4800×2400 dpi(dots per inch).
- This printer has on demand inkjet technology.
- The copying speed of the printer is 16 ipm and 8.8 ipm.
- The copy size allowed in this printer are A3, B4, A4, B5, A5, A6, DL, C4, C6, Legal, 8.5×13 in, Letter,13×18 cm, 16:9, 10×15 cm, ＃10.
- Users can reduce and enlarge the copy size using auto-fit function.
- This printer has a A3 color Flatbed image scanner.
- The scanning resolution is 1200×2400 dpi (dots per inch).
- The maximum document size that can be scanned in the printer is 11.7×17 in.
- The faxing speed of the printer is 33.6 kbps.
- The transmission speed of the fax is 3 seconds per page.
- It can store 550 pages.
- Users can speed dial to 200 numbers, group dial to 199 groups, can auto redial.
- This printer has an ADF feeder (Automatic Documents Feeder).
- The storage capacity of the printer is 35 pages.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are Legal, 13×18 cm, 10×15 cm, 9×13 cm, 13×20 cm, 20×25 cm, A3+, A4, A6, B5, A5.
- You can fill the input tray with 250×2 sheets of paper, 20 sheets of photo paper, 10 sheets of envelope.
- The paper feeding methods are Friction feed with paper feeder and automatic document feeder.
- When the printer is copying, the printer consumes 18 watts of power.
- When the printer is in sleep mode, the power it consumes is 1 watts.
How to Download Epson WorkForce WF-7725 Printer Driver
Download Epson WorkForce WF-7725 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Epson WorkForce WF-7725 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce WF-7725 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson WorkForce WF-7725 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce WF-7725 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson WorkForce WF-7725 Printer Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson WorkForce WF-7725 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson WorkForce WF-7725?
A: Epson WorkForce WF-7725 Printer is a Laser printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson WorkForce WF-7725?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson WorkForce WF-7725 to my computer?
A: Epson WorkForce WF-7725 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.
- Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Printer Driver Download
- Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 Printer Driver Download
- Epson EcoTank L3050 Printer Driver Download
- Samsung Xpress SL-M3065 Printer Driver Download
- Canon i-SENSYS LBP3370 Printer Driver Download