Epson XP-15000 is a wireless printer. This printer delivers outputs with High-quality borderless prints. This printer uses Claria photo HD ink type. Epson XP-15000 printer supports duplex printing. By using this duplex printing, users can save up to 50% of the paper. Users can also print from mobile, iPad, iPhone, and Android smartphones. This printer has MicroPiezo print technology. This printer has 150 nozzles of black,150 for each color. Epson XP-15000 printer can be connected to the computer using Ethernet, USB, and Wi-Fi. This printer has a 6.1 cm diagonal control panel. The printing resolution of the printer is 5760×1440 dpi (dots per inch). The minimum droplet ink size varies as small as 1.5 picolitres (pl). In this article, you can get information about the Epson XP-15000 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson XP-15000 Printer, you have to install and set up the Epson XP-15000 printer driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson XP-15000 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson XP-15000
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurement of the printer is 479×370×159 mm inch of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 18.7 lb (8.48 kg).
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80%.
- However, the proper operating relative humidity when the printer is in storage should be between 5-85% with no condensation.
- The power emission level is 6.2 B(A) and the pressure emission is of 49 dB (A).
- While the printer is printing, the environment temperature should be between 10 and 35 degree Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -20 to 40 degree Celsius.
- This printer uses Claria HD Photo ink type.
- Epson allows six ink colors that includes Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Red, and Gray.
- The replacement ink bottles are 312 standard capacity ink cartridges of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black ink,312XL high capacity ink cartridges of Cyan, Yellow, Black, and Magenta.
- 312 Standard ink capacity can print 240 pages in Black and can print 360 pages of cyan, magenta, yellow and Black,
- 312XL High capacity ink cartridges can print 500 pages in black ink printing and Cyan, Magenta, Yellow ink bottle can print up to 830 pages.
- 314XL High capacity red ink cartridge (ISO)can print up to 830 pages,314XL High capacity gray.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are A3+, A4, B5, A3, A5,A6,C6 envelope, DL Envelope, No.10 envelope, Letter,10 ×15 cm, 13×18 cm, Letter Legal,9 ×13 cm, 13×20 cm, 20×25.
- Media size allowed in duplex printing is A4,Plain paper.
- The paper tray can be filled with 250 sheets maximum.
- The paper tray can be filled with 200 sheets of paper.
- It can be filled with 50 photo sheets.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 9.2 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing (ISO).
- For the color printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 9.0 ppm (ISO).
- The minimum ink droplet size varies as small as 1.5 picoliters (pl).
- In duplex printing, the printer’s printing speed is 4.7 ppm(pages per minute) for both monochrome and color.
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 5760×1440 dpi(dots per inch).
- For borderless 4×6 inch (ca. 15 cm) photo printer takes 27 seconds for printing.
- This printer has MicroPiezo inkjet technology.
- The printer consumes 21 Watts while printing.
- The printer consumes 5.7 Watts when the printer is ready.
- It consumes 0.8 Watts when the printer is in sleep mode.
- It consumes 0.2 Watts of power when the printer is in off mode.
How to Download Epson XP-15000 Printer Driver
Download Epson XP-15000 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Epson XP-15000 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson XP-15000 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson XP-15000 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson XP-15000 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson XP-15000 Printer Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson XP-15000 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson XP-15000?
A: Epson XP-15000 Printer is a Laser printer that gives high-quality photo prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson XP-15000?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson XP-15000 to my computer?
A: Epson XP-15000 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.