Epson XP-200 is an all-in-one printer digital inkjet color printer. By using this printer, users can perform activities like printing, scanning, copying. Furthermore, this printer allows four color palettes. Added to that, this printer can scan and archive documents. This printer offers users both wired and wireless features. We have also attached the Epson XP-200 Driver download links below for Windows and Mac.
Epson offers users with replacing only the color you need options. The user has the option to print directly from mobile using mobiles, tablets, and so on. Using Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print. Furthermore, through Epson Connect, users can print from anywhere. Also, these printers are Energy-star certified for less consumption of power. On a whole, this printer is simple to use.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson XP-200, you have to install and set up the Epson XP-200 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson XP-200 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson XP-200
- Dimension of the printer
- The physical measurements of these printers is 390×300×145 mm Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- And the printer weighs about 4.2 kg.
- The copying speed of the printer is 5 seconds in Monochrome and 10 seconds in color.
- This printer has A4 Flatbed color image scanner.
- The scanning resolution of the printer is 2400 dpi (dots per inch).
- The scanning speed in Monochrome is 8.8 msec/line.
- And the scanning speed in color is 28.5 msec/line.
- It has 48-bit of input color depth and 24-bit of output color depth.
- Also, This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- The printing speed of the printer is about 30 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing.
- And for the color printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 15 ppm.
- And it takes 54 seconds for printing 4×6 in photo
- And the minimum droplet ink size is 3 picoliters (pl).
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 5760×1440 optimized dpi(dots per inch).
- This printer uses on demand inkjet piezoelectric printing technology.
- And the printer consists of 128 nozzles for black and 42 nozzles for each color.
- This printer is Energy star certified for the less consumption of power.
- When the printer is copying, the printer consumes 12 Watts of power.
- And it consumes 2.7 Watts of power when the printer is in Sleep mode.
- User have connectivity options that includes
- Hi-Speed USB port, Wireless feature.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are A4, Letter, Legal, 8×10 in, 5×7in, 4×6 in, 3.5×5 in, 5×8 in, A6, A5, B5, Envelopes, No 10, DL, C6.
- The input tray can be loaded with 100 plain sheets of paper.
- This printer uses 4 color DURABrite Ultra pigment ink.
- Epson XP-200 allows four ink color that includes Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black.
- The replacement ink bottles are
- 200 Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black ink cartridge.
- 200XL Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black ink cartridge
- And the 200 standard ink tanks can print 175 pages in Black and 165 pages in color.
- 200XL standard ink tanks can print 500 pages in Black and 450 pages in color.
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% RH.
- The power emission level is 5.1 B and the sound emission while operating is 37 dB(A).
- The Minimum environment temperature should be 50 °F
- And the maximum temperature in the environment should be 95 °F.
How to Download the drivers for Epson XP-200
Download Linux Epson XP-200 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
This Epson XP-200 Printer is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson XP-200 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Then choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson XP-200 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson XP-200 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson XP-200 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson XP-200 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson XP-200?
A: This Epson XP-200 Printer is an Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson XP-200?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson XP-200 to my computer?
A: This Epson XP-200 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.