Epson XP-2101 Printers is an Inkjet all-in-one Printer, which can perform activities like Scanning, Printing, copying. Also, this printer has on-demand MicroPiezo Inkjet printing technology. The first page out time is less than 10.5 seconds in monochrome and 19.5 seconds in color. With Epson Connect, users can print from mobile devices. Users can connect the printer and the computer using USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi direct. The printer language supported is ESC/P-R. Epson XP-2101 Printer Driver is available on the official Epson website and also in this guide for the seamless control of the printer.
Epson XP-2101 printer allows the user to print both the front and the back pages without any work manually. Mobile printing options are also available in this printer. By using Apple AirPrint, Google cloud print, Epson iPrint app, and Mopria printing users can print from smartphones. Users can print from Mobile, tablet, iPad, Android, iPhone.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson XP-2101, you have to install and set up the Epson XP-2101 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson XP-2101 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson XP-2101 Printer
The features of the Epson XP-2101 Printer are:
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of these printers are 390×300×146 mm Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 8.8 lb (3.99 kg).
- The printer has on-demand ink jet piezoelectric printing technology.
- The printer contains 180 nozzles for Black and 59 nozzles for each color.
- The direction of printing is Bi-direction.
- The maximum printing resolution of the printer is 5760×1440 dpi.
- The minimum ink droplet size of the printer is 3 pl (Picoliters).
- Users can also copy 20 copies.
- The copying resolution of the printer is 600×600 dpi.
- The maximum copy size allowed in this printer is A4, LTR.
- This printer has a color Flatbed image scanner.
- The optical resolution of the printer is 1200×2400 dpi (dots per inch).
- The maximum scanning area of the printer is 216×297 mm.
- The scanning speed of the printer is 11 seconds in Black and 28 seconds in color.
- When the printer is operating, the printer consumes 12 watts of power.
- When the printer is in standby mode, it consumes 4.6 watts of power.
- In sleep mode, it consumes 0.8 watts of power.
- When the printer is in power off mode, the power it consumes is 0.3 watts.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 8 ipm in Black ink printing(ISO).
- For color printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 4 ipm(ISO).
- The first page out time is less than 10.5 seconds in monochrome and 19.5 seconds in color.
- It takes 69 seconds to print 4×6 in photo.
- The printer takes 92 seconds to print a 4×6 in borderless photo.
- Users have connectivity options that includes
- USB port
- Wireless feature
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are Legal, Letter, A4, 16K, Executive, B5, A5, B6, A6, Hagaki, 5×7 in, 4×6 in, Half Letter, Indian Legal, 8.5×13 in, Envelopes: #10, DL, C6
- The paper weight supported is 64-90 gsm (Plain paper) 102-300 gsm (Photo paper).
- The standard paper tray can be loaded with 50 plain sheets of paper,10 Envelopes,
- The output tray can be fed with 30 sheets of plain paper and 20 sheets of premium photo paper glossy.
- Epson XP-2101 allows four ink color that includes Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black.
- A black ink cartridge can print 250 pages.
- The color ink cartridge ink cartridges can print 200 pages.
How to Download the Drivers for Epson XP-2101 Printer
Download Epson XP-2101 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
This Epson XP-2101 Printer is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson XP-2101 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Then choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson XP-2101 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson XP-2101 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson XP-2101 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson XP-2101 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson XP-2101?
A: This Epson XP-2101Printer is an Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson XP-2101?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson XP-2101 to my computer?
A: This Epson XP-2101 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.