Epson XP-320 Printers is a compact all-in-one printer, which can perform activities like Scanning, Printing, copying. This printer is a wireless printer. The printer has MicroPiezo Inkjet printing technology. This printer allows 4 color DURABrite Ultra pigment ink. The Printer device has a 1.44 inch (3.66 cm) color touchscreen. Without connecting to the computer by using that control panel, the user can edit and print photos. The printer device comes up with One year of Warranty. Epson XP-320 Printer Driver is available on the official Epson website and also in this guide for the seamless control of the printer.
Mobile printing options are also available in this printer. By using Apple AirPrint, Google cloud print, Epson iPrint app, and Mopria printing, users can print from mobile phones. Users can print from Mobile, tablet, iPad, Android, iPhone.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson XP-320, you have to install and set up the Epson XP-320 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson XP-320 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson XP-320 Printer
Look at the features of the Epson XP- 320 Printer below:
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of these printers are 15.4×20.8×11 in Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 9 kg.
- In addition, the users can also print 99 copies PC free.
- The maximum copy size allowed in this printer is 8.5×11 in.
- Copying modes available in these printers are Color, Black, and White, Photo, draft/Normal.
- This printer has a color Flatbed Scanner.
- The optical resolution of the printer is 1200 dpi (dots per inch).
- The hardware resolution of the printer is 2400 dpi.
- The maximum resolution of the printer is 10200×14040 dpi interpolated resolution.
- It has a 48-bit input color depth and a 24-bit output color depth.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- When the printer is copying, the printer consumes 13 watts of power.
- When the printer is in power-off mode, the power it consumes is 0.3 watts.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 9 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing (ISO).
- For color printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 4.5 ppm (ISO).
- The minimum droplet ink size is 3 picoliters (pl).
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 5760×1440 optimized dpi(dots per inch).
- This printer uses MicroPiezo inkjet printing technology.
- User has connectivity options that include
- USB port, Wireless Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are 4×6 in, 8.5×11 in, 8.5×14 in, A4, A6, Half Letter, 5×7 in, 16:9 wide.
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- Epson Bright White Paper
- Presentation Paper Matte
- Premium Presentation Paper Matte
- Premium Presentation Paper Matte Double-sided
- Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte
- Brochure & Flyer Paper Matte Double-sided
- Photo Paper Glossy
- Premium Photo Paper Glossy
- Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss
- Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy
- Iron-on Cool Peel Transfer Paper
- Photo Quality Self-adhesive Sheets
- For Borderless photo allowed paper sizes are 4×6 in, 5×7 in, 8×10 in, letter, A4, 16:9.
- The input tray can be loaded with 100 plain sheets of paper,10 Envelopes.
- This printer uses DURABrite Ultra pigment ink.
- Epson XP-320 allows Four ink color that includes Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black.
- The replacement ink bottles are 220 Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black.
- 220XL Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black.
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% RH.
- However, the proper operating relative humidity when the printer is in storage should be between 5-85% with non-condensation.
- The power emission level is 37 dB(A).
- When the printer is operating, the environment temperature should be between 10 and 35 degrees Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -20 to 40 degrees Celsius.
How to Download the Drivers for Epson XP-320 Printer
Download Linux Epson XP-320 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
This Epson XP-320 Printer is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson XP-320 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Then choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson XP-320 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson XP-320 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson XP-320 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson XP-320 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson XP-320?
A: This Epson XP-320 Printer is an Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson XP-320?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and click Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson XP-320 to my computer?
A: This Epson XP-320 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.