Epson XP-5100 Printer is an all-in-one printer. This printer has wireless features and can Print, Scan and copy documents precisely with optimal printing speed. This printer has Micro Piezo(this technology uses piezo crystals that pulse when electrical signals send to them by the printer, and thus it provides compatible droplets both in shape and size to produce outputs precisely) print head. Also, the user can print with or without a network. By using the duplex printing feature, users can save up to 50% of the paper. In this article, you can get information about the Epson XP-5100 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Epson XP-5100 printer consists of 400 nozzles for black ink printing and 128 nozzles for color printing. This printer can be fed with 150 sheets of paper that the user does not need to refill paper frequently. By using the 2.4 inches (6.1 cm) of LCD, users can set up and navigate easily. With the help of the wireless feature, users can print using mobile or tablet.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson XP-5100 Printer, you have to install and set up the Epson XP-5100 Printer driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson XP-5100 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson XP-5100
Dimension of the printer
- The physical measurements of these printers are 14.8×19.8×7.4 inch (18.8 cm) of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 12.1 lb (5.49 kilogram).
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% without condensation.
- However, the proper operating relative humidity when the printer is in storage should be between 5-85% with no condensation.
- The power emission level is 6.4 B(A) and the pressure emission is of 51 dB (A).
- While the printer is printing, the environment temperature should be between 10 and 35 degree Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -20 to 40 degree Celsius.
- This printer uses Claria ink type.
- Epson XP-5100 allows four ink colors that includes Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black.
- The replacement ink bottles are 202 standard capacity ink cartridges of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black ink,202XL high capacity ink cartridges of Cyan, Yellow, Black, and Magenta.
- 202 Standard ink capacity can print 210 pages in Black and can print 165 pages of cyan, magenta, yellow and Black,
- 202XL High capacity ink cartridges can print 550 pages in black ink printing and Cyan, Magenta, Yellow ink bottle can print up to 470 pages.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 14 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing (ISO).
- For the color printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 7.5 ppm (ISO).
- The minimum droplet ink size is 3.3 picoliters (pl).
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 4800×1200 dpi (dots per inch)
- This printer has MicroPiezo inkjet technology.
- The optical resolution of the printer is 1200×2400 dpi(dots per inch).
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, 13×18 cm, 10×15 cm, No 10 Envelope, DL, C6 Envelope.
- This printer allows A4, plain paper for duplex printing.
- The paper tray can be loaded with 150 sheets of paper or 20 photo sheets.
- When the printer is copying, the printer consumes 12 Watts of power.
- It consumes 0.7 Watts of power when the printer is in sleep mode.
- It consumes 5.3 Watts when the printer is ready.
- When the printer is off, the power it consumes is 0.3 Watts.
How to Download Epson XP-5100 Printer Driver
Download Epson XP-5100 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Epson XP-5100 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson XP-5100 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson XP-5100 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson XP-5100 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson XP-5100 Printer Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson XP-5100 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson XP-5100?
A: Epson XP-5100 Printer is a Laser printer that has a MicroPiezo print head, that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson XP-5100?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson XP-5100 to my computer?
A: Epson XP-5100 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.
- HP Deskjet 3051A Printer Driver Download
- HP DeskJet 3056A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3055A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3050 Printer Driver Download
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8020 Printer Driver Download