Epson XP-6000 Printer has Thermal ink print technology. This printer has MicroPiezo Printing technology and it uses Claria premium ink type. Epson XP-6000 printer has dual trays. This printer has features like Mobile printing, duplex printing. By using this printer, users can perform activities like printing, scanning, and copying. Wireless printing can be done with or without a network. This printer has a 6.1 cm LCD screen, touch screen feature. The minimum ink droplet size is 1.5 picoliters (pl). The maximum printing resolution of the printer is 5760×1440 dpi(dots per inch). In this article, you can get information about the Epson XP-6000 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
This printer comes up with Individual Ink Cartridges, Main unit, Power cable, Setup guide, software, and warranty document. Superior print quality outputs are produced by this printer using the 5 high-quality inks. Users can print from mobile using Apple AirPrint, Google cloud print, and Epson connect.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson XP-6000 Printer, you have to install and set up the Epson XP-6000 printer driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson XP-6000 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson XP-6000 Printer
The Features of the Epson XP-6000 printer is as follows,
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurement of the printer is 349×340×142 mm inch of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 14.6 lb (6.62 kg).
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80%.
- However, when the printer is in storage, the relative humidity should be between 5-85% with no condensation.
- The sound emission level is 48 dB(A).
- While the printer is printing, the environment temperature should be between 10 and 35 degree Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -20 to 40 degree Celsius.
- This printer uses Claria premium ink.
- Epson allows Five ink colors that include Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, photo black.
- The replacement ink bottles are 302 standard capacity ink cartridges of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, photo black, and Black ink,302XL high capacity ink cartridges of Cyan, Yellow, Black, photo black, and Magenta.
- 302 Standard ink capacity can print 250 pages in Black and can print 300 pages of cyan, magenta, yellow and Black.
- 302XL High capacity ink cartridges can print 550 pages in black ink printing and Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow ink bottle can print up to 650 pages.
- The copying speed of the printer is 15 ppm in monochrome and 8.2 ppm in color.
- Users can reduce/enlarge the copy size from 20- 400%.
- Users can print 99 maximum number of copies continuously.
- Copying features of this printer include, Auto background correction, copy to CD/DVD, and Fit to page.
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 5760×1440 dpi(dots per inch) in both monochrome and color.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 15.8 ppm(pages per minute) in Monochrome.
- In two-sided printing, the printing speed of the printer is 5.5 ppm (pages per minute) in Monochrome, and 4.5 ppm in color
- The printing speed of the printer in color is 11.3 ppm.
- For 4×6 in borderless photo, the printer takes 15 seconds to print.
- PC Free printing features include Auto photo correction, select and print photos, crop, rotate and enlarge, view and print by date, and print your drive packages. Users can print passport and photo ID, select multiple photos to print on a single page, and can make personalized photo papers and coloring books.
- Layout features include Borderless, classic borders, photo ID, 2-up, 4-up, 8-up, 20-up, CD layouts, Jewel case, and printer packages.
- There are 2 paper trays in this printer.
- The media size allowed in duplex printing is A4, Plain paper.
- The paper tray can be filled with 250 sheets maximum.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are A4, A5, A6, B5, No10 Envelope, Letter, 10×15 cm,13×18 cm, Legal, 9×13 cm,13×20 cm, 20×25 cm, C6, DL Envelope.
- The paper tray can be filled with 100 sheets of paper.
- The paper tray can be filled with 20 photo sheets.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology.
- The scanning optical resolution of the printer is 2400 dpi (dots per inch).
- The interpolated resolution of the printer is 9600×9600 dpi.
- It has 8-bit grayscale and 24- bit color depth and 48-bit internal color depth.
- It consumes 0.3 watts of power when the printer is in sleep mode.
- It consumes 18 watts when the printer operates.
How to Download Epson XP-6000 Printer Driver
Download Epson XP-6000 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Printer Drivers
Epson XP-6000 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson XP-6000 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson XP-6000 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson XP-6000 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson XP-6000 Printer Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson XP-6000 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson XP-6000?
A: Epson XP-6000 Printer is a Thermal inkjet printer that gives high-quality photo prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson XP-6000?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson XP-6000 to my computer?
A: Epson XP-6000 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.
- HP Deskjet 3051A Printer Driver Download
- HP DeskJet 3056A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3055A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3050 Printer Driver Download
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8020 Printer Driver Download