HP DeskJet 2133 is an All-in-one Multifunction printer. This printer can perform activities like Printing, Scanning, Copying documents. Unlike other HP printers, this printer does not support mobile printing. This printer has HP Thermal inkjet printing technology. The print rate of this device is 7.5 ppm in monochrome and 5.5 ppm in color. The first-page copy out time is less than 15 seconds. HP DeskJet 2133 printer has a USB 2.0 interface, the user can connect the printer and the computer in a trice. Some notable features of this printer include integrated processing and saving memory. This printer, unlike other printers, does not support mobile printing, Wi-Fi features. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP DeskJet 2133 driver on Windows and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP DeskJet 2133, you have to install and set up the HP DeskJet 2133 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP DeskJet 2133 driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP DeskJet 2133
The below are the features of the HP DeskJet 2133 printer.
Dimensions of the printer
- The physical measurements of the printers are as follows 424×309×241.3 mm of Width, Depth, Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 7.75 lb (3.52 kg).
- This printer has HP Thermal inkjet printing technology.
- The printing speed of the printer is 7.5 ppm in Black ink printing.
- In color, the printing speed of the printer is 5.5 ppm(pages per minute).
- The printing resolution of the printer is 4800×1200, rendered dpi (dots per inch).
- The monthly duty cycle of the printer is up to 1000 pages and the recommended monthly volume is 50-100 pages.
- The printer languages supported in this printer is HP PCL3 GUI.
- Paper types and paper sizes allowed in these printers are.
- The input tray of the printer can be filed with 60 sheets of paper.
- The output tray can be loaded with 25 sheets of paper.
- Paper sizes accessible in these printers are A4, B5, DL envelope, A6.
- Media types allowed in these printers are plain paper, photo paper, Brochure paper.
- The printing speed of the printer in Monochrome is 7.5 ppm (ISO).
- And in color, the printing speed of the printer is 5.5 ppm (ISO).
- The first page print-out time in monochrome is 15 seconds and in color, it takes 18 seconds after the prompt of the user.
- Ink cartridge used in this printer is HP63 Black and Tri color ink cartridge.
How to Download HP DeskJet 2133
Download HP DeskJet 2133 drivers, the latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP DeskJet 2133 is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP DeskJet 2133 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP DeskJet 2133 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP DeskJet 2133 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP DeskJet 2133 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP DeskJet 2133 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP DeskJet 2133?
A: HP DeskJet 2133 is an all-in-one printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP DeskJet 2133?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP DeskJet 2133 to my computer?
A: HP DeskJet 2133 offers a wired connection to all PCs.