HP DeskJet 2720e Printer is an All-in-one printer. This printer device is an Electronic printing printer that produces quality outputs precisely with optimal printing speed. HP DeskJet printer comes up with HP 67 setup black cartridge, Hp 67 setup Tri-color cartridge, Regulatory flyer, setup guide, reference guide, and power cord. This printer can be connected wirelessly with 802.11 a/b/g/n and can be connected with the use of a USB 2.0 High-speed port. In this article, you can get information about the HP DeskJet 2720e driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
This printer has 64 MB DDR1(Double Data Rate) of internal memory with 20 MB of flash memory. This printer has 1 year of limited Hardware Warranty. HP DeskJet 2720e printer supports Mobile printing that includes Apple AirPrint, chrome OS, HP smart app.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP DeskJet 2720e, you have to install and set up the HP DeskJet 2720e driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP DeskJet 2720e printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP DeskJet 2720e
The features of HP DeskJet 2720e are as follows,
Dimension of the Printer
- The Physical measurements of this printer are 425×546×250 mm of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- This printer weighs about 3.42 kg and 7.55 lb (3.42 kg) in U.S. standards.
- The input tray can be loaded with 60 sheets of paper.
- The output tray can be feed with 25 sheets of paper.
- The input tray can be filled with 20 cards or with 5 envelopes.
- Media sizes supported in these printers are A4,B5,A6,DL envelope.
- Media types supported in these printers are plain paper, photo paper, Brochure paper and other Inkjet papers.
- The paper weight supported in this printer is 20 lb (9.07 kg).
- This printer has HP Thermal inkjet printing technology.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 7.5 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing (ISO).
- The printing speed of the printer is about 5.5 ppm in color printing.
- While printing from the computer, the printing resolution of the printer is about 1200×1200 rendered dpi (dots per inch).
- The monthly duty cycle of this printer is 1000 pages.
- The printer language supported in these printers are HP PCL3 GUI, HP PCLm For HP apps/UPD and URF for AirPrint.
- User can send fax from Mobile.
- The faxing features includes options to add files from phone, user can easily add the cover page, and can save the color page template. And the user have the permission to access the Fax history and can edit and resent the fax from the faxing history.
- This printer has a Flatbed scanner.
- Scanning area of the printer is about 216×297 mm.
- It has CIS color scanner technology (contact imaging sensor).
- It has 256 levels of grayscale and 24- bit of bit depth.
- This printer has Auto enlarge options.
- HP DeskJet 2720e can copy in both monochrome and color.
- User can copy up to 9 maximum number of copies.
- With the help of the HP Smart app, user can reduce and enlarge the copy size.
- This printer consumes 2.5 Watts in standby mode.
- It takes 0.15 Watts of power when the printer is off.
- It consumes 1.1 Watts of power when the printer is in the sleep mode.
How to Download HP DeskJet 2720e Printer Driver
Download HP DeskJet 2720e driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP DeskJet 2720e is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP DeskJet 2720e Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP DeskJet 2720e is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP DeskJet 2720e Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP DeskJet 2720e Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP DeskJet 2720e on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP DeskJet 2720e?
A: HP DeskJet 2720e is an HP Thermal inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP DeskJet 2720e ?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP DeskJet 2720e to my computer?
A: HP DeskJet 2720e offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.