HP DeskJet 4121e Printer is a Multifunction printer. This printer allows the user to Print, Scan, Copy, and Fax. This printer allows Duplex printing, manually. By using the USB 2.0 interface and the wireless features, the user can connect the computer and the printer. Users can print from mobile using the HP smart app, Apple AirPrint, Chrome OS, and Mopria certification. Also, this printer comes up with HP 67 setup Black cartridge, HP 67 Tri-color cartridge, Regulatory flyer, Setup guide, and power cord. This printer also has ADF (Automatic Document Feeder). Using HP smart app, users can reduce and enlarge copy size. This printer has 64 MB of DDR1(Double Data Rate) with 20 MB of Flash memory. In this article, you can get information about the HP DeskJet 4121e driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP DeskJet 4121e, you have to install and set up the HP DeskJet 4121e driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP DeskJet 4121e printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP DeskJet 4121e Printer
The features of the HP DeskJet 4121e Printer are as follows,
Dimension of the Printer
- This printer’s physical Dimensions are as follows 428×579×261 mm of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 10.6 lb (4.81 kilograms).
- The input tray of the printer can be filled with 60 sheets of paper.
- The output tray can be loaded with 25 sheets of paper.
- The input tray can also be fed with 20 cards or 5 Envelopes.
- ADF tray can be filled with 35 sheets of paper.
- The paper weight supported in this printer is 20 lb (9.07 kg).
- Paper sizes accessible in these printers are A4, B5, A6, DL Envelope.
- Media types allowed in these printers are plain paper, photo paper, Brochure paper, envelopes, and other special inkjet papers.
- This printer is an HP Thermal inkjet printer,
- HP DeskJet 4121e printer supports Manual duplex printing.
- The printing speed of the printer is 8.5 ppm in Black ink printing (ISO).
- In color, the printing speed of the printer is 5.5 ppm (pages per minute).
- The printing resolution of the printer is 1200×1200 rendered dpi (dots per inch).
- The maximum print area of the printer is 215×355 mm.
- The monthly duty cycle of the printer is up to 1000 pages.
- The printer languages supported in this printer are HP PCL3 GUI, HP PCLm for HP apps, URF for AirPrint.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- The scanning speed of the printer is 2.5 ipm(images per minute) in black and 2.5 ipm in color.
- The scanning resolution of the printer is about 1200×1200 dpi(dots per inch).
- It has 256 levels of grayscale and 24-bit of bit depth.
- This printer has a flatbed scanner and the scanning area of the printer is about 216×297 mm.
- ADF scan size is 215.9×355.6 mm.
- This printer has Twain 2.1 version.
- Users can send fax from Mobile,
- Users have the option to add the files from the phone and the users have the access to edit and resent the fax from the history and option to add a cover page and save the cover page template.
- Auto enlarging options are available in this printer.
- Users can copy 9 maximum number of copies with one original document.
- With HP smart app, users can enlarge and reduce the copy size.
- The copy resolution of the printer is up to 300×300 dpi.
- This printer consumes 1.1 watts of power in sleep mode.
- It consumes 2.5 watts of power when the printer is ready to print.
- When the printer is off or Auto off mode, it consumes 0.1 watts.
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% non-condensation.
- The Non-operating relative humidity of the printer should be between 5-90% with non-condensation.
- The acoustic power emission level is 6.2B(A) and the acoustic pressure emission is 56 dB (A).
- While the printer is printing, the environment temperature should be between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -40 to 60 degrees Celsius.
How to Download HP DeskJet 4121e Printer Driver
Download HP DeskJet 4121e driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP DeskJet 4121e is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11,macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP DeskJet 4121e Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP DeskJet 4121e is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP DeskJet 4121e Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP DeskJet 4121e
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP DeskJet 4121e on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP DeskJet 4121e?
A: HP DeskJet 4121e is a multifunction printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP DeskJet 4121e ?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP DeskJet 4121e to my computer?
A: HP DeskJet 4121e offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.