HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 1216 is an HP Thermal Inkjet printer. This printer can be connected by using Wired features. As a result, the user can connect the printer and the computer using the USB 2.0 interface. In terms of printing speed, this printer produces 7.5 ppm in monochrome and 5.5 ppm in color. Users have the option for manually duplex printing. And the printer language supported in this printer is HP PCL 3 GUI. Also, this printer comes up with HP Auto-off technology. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 1216 Driver on Windows and Mac.
Also, this printer device comes up with HP 682 Setup Black cartridge, HP 682 setup Tri-color cartridge, Regulatory flyer, Setup guide, Reference guide, and power cord. This printer device has a one-year limited hardware warranty.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 1216, you have to install and set up the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 1216 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 1216 driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 1216
The below are the features of the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 1216 printer.
Dimension of the printer
- The physical measurements of the printers are as follows 425.2×214.7×121.9 mm of Width, Depth, Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 4.4 lb (2 kg).
- This printer has HP Thermal inkjet printing technology.
- HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 1216 printers support Manual duplex printing.
- The printing speed of the printer is 7.5 ppm in Black ink printing.
- In color, the printing speed of the printer is 5.5 ppm (pages per minute).
- The printing resolution of the printer is 4800×1200, optimized dpi (dots per inch).
- The monthly duty cycle of the printer is up to 1000 pages.
- The printer languages supported in this printer are HP PCL3 GUI.
- The operating relative humidity of the printer should be within 20-80% RH non condensing
- The Non-operating relative humidity should be within 5-90% RH, non condensing.
- The acoustic pressure emission while printing is 55 dB(A).
- The recommended operating temperature of the printer is 15 to 30 degree Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -40 to 60 degree Celsius.
- This printer consumes 1.27 Watts of power in Ready mode.
- This printer consumes 0.69 Watts of power in sleep mode,
- when the printer is off or in Auto off mode, it consumes 0.06 Watts.
- Paper types and paper sizes allowed in these printers are.
- The input tray of the printer can be filed with 60 sheets of paper.
- The output tray can be loaded with 25 sheets of paper.
- The input tray can also be feed with 20 cards or 5 Envelopes.
- Paper sizes accessible in these printers are A4, B5, DL envelope, A6.
- Media types allowed in these printers are plain paper, photo paper, Brochure paper.
How to Download HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 1216
Download HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 1216 drivers, the latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 1216 is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 1216 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 1216 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 1216 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 1216 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 1216 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 1216?
A: HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 1216 is an HP Thermal Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 1216?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 1216 to my computer?
A: HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 1216 offers a wired connection to all PCs.