HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5088 printer is an All-in-one Multifunction printer. This printer can perform activities like Printing, Scanning, Copying, and Faxing documents. This printer allows Mobile printing options. As a result, users can connect the mobile to print by using HP print, Apple AirPrint, Mopria certified. Network protocols supported in these printers are TCP/IP(TCP-Transmission control protocol-Internet Protocol). Below, we have attached the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 5088 driver features.
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5088 printers offer users both Wireless and wired connections. By using the USB 2.0 interface and Wi-Fi features, the user can connect the printer and the computer in a trice. The internal memory of this device is 256 MB DDR3(Double Data Rate) and that is also the maximum expandable memory of the printer. Also, This printer comes up with a One-year limited Hardware warranty.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5088, you have to install and set up the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5088 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 5088 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5088 Printer
Here are the features of the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5088 Printer.
- Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printers are as follows 445×564×128 mm of Width, Depth, Height Respectively.
- The printer weighs about 11.92 lb (5.41 kg).
- HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 5088 printer supports Automatic duplex printing.
- The printing speed of the printer is 10 ppm in Black ink printing.
- In color, the printing speed of the printer is 7 ppm(pages per minute).
- The printing resolution of the printer is 1200×1200 rendered dpi (dots per inch).
- The maximum printing area is 215.9×355.6 mm.
- The monthly duty cycle of the printer is up to 1250 pages.
- The printer language supported in this printer is HPPCL3 GUI.
- With the modem speed of 56 kbps, the transmission speed of the fax is 5 seconds per page.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- The scanning speed of the printer is 3 ppm (pages per minute) in color and 7 ppm in Monochrome.
- The scanning resolution of the printer is about 1200×1200 dpi(dots per inch).
- It has 256 levels of grayscale.
- This printer has a flatbed scanner and the scanning area of the printer is about 216×297 mm.
- This printer has a 2.1 Twain version.
- The copying resolution of the printer is 600×300 dpi(dots per inch),
- Some copying features of this printer include Start black copy, Start color copy, Duplex copying, Resize, ID card copy, lighter or darker copying features.
- The Non-operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% RH, non condensing.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -40 to 60 degrees Celsius.
- This printer consumes 0.89 watts of power in sleep mode.
- The printer consumes 14 watts of power when the printer is ready for printing.
- It consumes 3.75 watts of power when the printer is ready.
- When the printer is off or in Auto off mode, it consumes 0.11 watts.
- Paper types and paper sizes allowed in these printers are,
- The input tray of the printer can be filled with 100 sheets of paper.
- The output tray can be loaded with 25 sheets of paper.
- The input tray can also be fed with 40 cards or 10 Envelopes.
- Paper sizes accessible in these printers are A4, A5, B5, DL, C6, A6.
- Media types allowed in these printers are plain paper, HP photo paper, HP Matte brochure paper, HP Matte presentation papers, HP Glossy Brochure, Other photo Inkjet papers, Other matte Inkjet papers, Glossy inkjet papers, and Light/ Recycled paper.
- Users can print Borderless photos 8.5×11 in size.
- The paper weight supported in this printer is 75-250 gsm (Grams Per Square Meter) 23 lb (10.43 kg).
How to Download HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5088 Printer Driver
Download HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5088 drivers latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5088 is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5088 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 5088 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5008 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5088 Printer Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5088 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5088?
A: HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5088 is an all-in-one printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5088?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and click Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5088 to my computer?
A: HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5088 offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.