HP DeskJet Plus 4120 is a multifunction printer, which can print, scan, copy, and fax documents. This printer offers users both wired and Wireless features, by using the USB 2.0 port and Built-in Wi-Fi feature users can connect the computer and the printer in a trice. Also, this printer comes up with HP 305 Setup Black cartridge, HP 305 Tri-color cartridge, Regulatory flyer, Reference guide, and Power cord. The internal memory of the printer is 64 MB and the maximum expandable memory is 512 MB DDR1 (Double Data Rate) with 160 MB of flash memory. This device has 1-year limited hardware warranty. In this article, we can look into the HP DeskJet Plus 4120 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Users have the option to print from mobile using the HP Smart app, Mopria certified, and Apple AirPrint. This printer has an ADF Tray (Automatic Document Feeder). The monthly duty cycle is 1000 pages.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP DeskJet Plus 4120, you have to install and set up the HP DeskJet Plus 4120 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP DeskJet Plus 4120 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP DeskJet Plus 4120
The features of the HP DeskJet Plus 4120 printer are as follows,
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printers are as follows 428×579×261 mm of Width, Depth, Height Respectively,
- The printer weighs about 4.82 kg.
- The input tray of the printer can be filled with 60 sheets of paper.
- The output tray can be loaded with 25 sheets of paper.
- The input tray can also be fed with 20 cards or 5 Envelopes.
- In the ADF tray, users can load 35 sheets of paper.
- Paper sizes accessible in these printers are A4, B5, DL envelope, A6.
- Media types allowed in these printers are plain paper, photo paper, brochure paper, envelopes, and other special inkjet papers.
- The paperweight supported in this printer is 60-90 gsm (grams per square meter).
- This printer is an HP Thermal inkjet printer.
- HP Deskjet Plus 4120 printer supports Manual duplex printing.
- The printing speed of the printer is 8.5 ppm in Black ink printing.
- In color, the printing speed of the printer is 5.5 ppm (pages per minute).
- The printing resolution of the printer is 1200×1200 rendered dpi (dots per inch).
- The maximum printing area is 215×355 mm.
- The monthly duty cycle of the printer is up to 1000 pages.
- The printer languages supported in this printer are HPPCL3 GUI, HP PCLm For HP apps, and URF for AirPrint.
- Fax can be sent from mobile, but the user can only send.
- Faxing features include user can add a file from the phone files/photos, user have options to easily add the cover page template and can access the faxing history to edit and resent the fax from the history. And the user can easily print fax confirmation.
- The fax resolution of the printer is 150×150 dpi(dots per inch).
- Unlimited storage fax memory.
- The transmission speed of the fax is 14.4 Kbps.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- The scanning resolution of the printer is about 1200×1200 dpi(dots per inch).
- It has 256 levels of grayscale and 24-bit of bit depth.
- This printer has a flatbed scanner and the scanning area of the printer is about 216×297 mm/8.5×11.69 in.
- This printer has a 2.1 Twain version.
- This printer has Auto enlarging options.
- With HP smart app, users can reduce and enlarge the copy size.
- Users can copy 9 maximum number of copies with one original document.
- The copying resolution of the printer is 300×300 dpi(dots per inch).
- This printer consumes 1.0 watts of power in sleep mode.
- When the printer is off or in Auto off mode, it consumes 0.1 watts.
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% without condensation.
- However, the Non-operating relative humidity of the printer should be between 5-90% with no condensation.
- The power emission level is 6.4 B(A) while printing and the pressure emission is 55 dB (A).
- While the printer is printing, the environment temperature should be between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -40 to 60 degrees Celsius.
How to Download HP DeskJet Plus 4120 Printer Driver
Download HP DeskJet Plus 4120 drivers, the latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP DeskJet Plus 4120 is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10,Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1,Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8,Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7,Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11,macOS X v10.10,macOS X v10.9,macOS X v10.8,macOS X v10.7,macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP DeskJet Plus 4120 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP Deskjet Plus 4120 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP DeskJet Plus 4120 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP DeskJet Plus 4120
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP DeskJet Plus 4120 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP DeskJet Plus 4120?
A: HP DeskJet Plus 4120 is an all-in-one printer thermal inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP DeskJet Plus 4120?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP DeskJet Plus 4120 to my computer?
A: HP DeskJet Plus 4120 offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.