HP DeskJet Plus 4130e can print, scan and copy documents. And this printer can satisfy the needs of the user and work as per the command prompted by the user and produce quality Final outputs. This printer has HP Thermal inkjet print technology. With the HP Thermal inkjet technology, users can get quality outputs precisely. This printer supports duplex printing, but that has to be done manually by the user. To make it easier for the user to use, the printer comes up with an LCD icon. HP Deskjet plus 4130e printer has an ADF feeder (automatic document feeder). In this article, you can get information about the HP DeskJet plus 4130e driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Users can print from mobile using Apple AirPrint, HP Smart app, and Mopria printing services. This printer has 86 MB of in-built memory. While scanning printer supports JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PDF, and BMP formats.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP DeskJet Plus 4130e printer, you have to install and set up the HP DeskJet Plus 4130e driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP DeskJet plus 4130e printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP DeskJet Plus 4130e
The features of the HP DeskJet Plus 4130e are listed below.
Dimensions of the Printer
- The physical dimensions of the printer are about 428×579×261 mm of Weight, Depth, Height respectively.
- This printer weighs about 4.82 Kg.
- HP DeskJet plus 4130e printer has HP Thermal inkjet printing technology.
- This printer allows Manual duplex printing.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 8.5 ppm in black printing.
- For color printing, the printing speed is about 5.5 ppm.
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 1200×1200 dpi (dots per inch).
- The monthly Duty cycle of the printer is about 1000 pages per month.
- The supported printer languages are HP PCL 3 GUI, HP PCLm for HP apps/UPD, URF for AirPrint.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- The scanning resolution of the printer is about 1200×1200 dpi (dots per inch).
- It has 256 levels of grayscale and 24-bit of bit depth.
- This printer has a Flatbed scanner.
- The scanning area of the printer is about 216×297 mm.
- The input tray can be loaded with 60 sheets of paper.
- The output tray can be filled with 25 sheets of paper.
- The input tray can be filled with 20 cards,5 envelopes.
- The ADF tray can be filled with 35 sheets of paper.
- Media sizes allowed in these printers are A4, B5,A6,DL envelope.
- Media types supported in these printers are Plain paper, photo paper, Brochure paper, envelopes, and special Inkjet papers.
- User can send fax from mobile with HP Smart app, can add files from phone, users have options to easily add the cover page and save the cover page template.
- User can see the history of fax and can edit and resent the fax from the history.
- The fax resolution of the printer is about 150×150 dpi (dots per inch).
- The transmission speed of the fax is about 14.4 kbps.
- User has the feature of auto enlarge in copy settings.
- Can copy in color.
- The maximum number of copies that can be copied is up to 9 copies.
- The copying resolution of the printer is about 300×300 dpi.
- This printer consumes 0.1 Watts of power in off mode.
- It consumes 1.0 Watts in Sleep mode.
How to Download HP DeskJet plus 4130e Printer Driver
Download HP DeskJet plus 4130e driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP DeskJet plus 4130e is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP DeskJet plus 4130e Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP DeskJet plus 4130e is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP DeskJet plus 4130e Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP DeskJet plus 4130e Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP DeskJet plus 4130e on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP DeskJet plus 4130e?
A: HP DeskJet plus 4130e is an HP Thermal inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP DeskJet plus 4130e?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP DeskJet plus 4130e to my computer?
A: HP DeskJet plus 4130e offers a wireless connection to all PCs.
- HP Deskjet 3051A Printer Driver Download
- HP DeskJet 3056A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3055A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3050 Printer Driver Download
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8020 Printer Driver Download