HP ENVY 4508 Printer is an All-in-one Multifunction printer. Moreover, this printer has a Drop on demand Thermal Inkjet Printer printing method. This printer can perform activities like Printing, Scanning, Copying documents. This printer allows Mobile printing options, users can connect the mobile to print by using Apple AirPrint, and ePrint with HP ENVY 4508 Printer Driver. In addition, users can also save 50% of the paper by using the automatic duplex printing feature.
HP ENVY 4508 printers offer users both Wired and wireless connections. By using the USB 2.0 interface, Wireless Direct, and Wi-Fi features, the user can connect the printer and the computer in a trice. Also, This printer comes up with a One-year limited Hardware warranty. The print language supported in this printer is HP PCL 3 GUI.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP ENVY 4508, you have to install and set up the HP ENVY 4508 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP ENVY 4508 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP ENVY 4508
The features of the HP ENVY 4508 are,
Dimensions of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printers are as follows 445×334×120 mm of Width, Depth, Height Respectively.
- The printer weighs about 12.32 lb (5.59 kg).
- This printer has drop on demand Thermal inkjet printing technology.
- The printing speed of the printer in black is 7 ppm in Monochrome and 4 ppm in color.
- From draft mode the printing speed of the printer is 30 ppm and 25 ppm in Monochrome and Color respectively.
- The printer languages supported in this printer is HP PCL3 GUI.
- The optical resolution of the printer is about 19200 dpi enhanced (dots per inch).
- The scanning resolution of the printer is about 1200×2400 dpi (dots per inch).
- The maximum scanning size of the printer is 21.6×29.7 cm.
- This printer has 1.9 Twain version.
- The copying resolution of the printer is 600 dpi (dots per inch).
- The copier has digital image processing.
- The maximum number of copies with one original document differs according to the model.
- User can enlarge and reduce the copy size from 25-400%.
- This printer is energy start certified for the less consumption of power.
- The recommended operating relative humidity should be within 15-80% RH, non condensing.
- The acoustic pressure emission is 51 dB(A) and the acoustic power emissions is 6.4 B(A).
- The temperature in the environment should be within 5 to 40 degree Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -40 to 60 degree Celsius.
- Paper types and paper sizes allowed in these printers are.
- The input tray of the printer can be filed with 50 sheets of paper, 20 photo sheets of size 13×18 cm, 10×15 cm, 216×279 mm, 30 sheets of photo paper, 5 envelopes, 20 cards.
How to Download HP ENVY 4508 Printer Driver
Download HP ENVY 4508 drivers, the latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP ENVY 4508 is available for two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP ENVY 4508 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP ENVY 4508 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP ENVY 4508 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP ENVY 4508 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP ENVY 4508 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP ENVY 4508?
A: HP ENVY 4508 is an all-in-one printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP ENVY 4508?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP ENVY 4508 to my computer?
A: HP ENVY 4508 offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.