HP ENVY 4523 Printer is an all-in-one multifunction printer. This printer can perform activities like scanning, printing, and copying. This printer offers users both Wired and Wireless features. Users can connect the printer and the PC with USB, HP Smart App, Wi-Fi Direct. This printer has HP thermal inkjet printing technology. Users can print from mobile using HP ePrint, HP smart app, Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 1200 pages. This printer is energy-star qualified with its less consumption of power. In this article, you can get information about the HP ENVY 4523 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP ENVY 4523, you have to install and set up the HP ENVY 4523 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP ENVY 4523 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP ENVY 4523 Printer
The features of the HP Envy 4523 Printer are:
Dimensions of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printers are as follows 444.5×493×118 mm of Width, Depth, Height Respectively.
- The printer weighs about 5.39 kg.
- User can fill 100 plain sheets of paper, 20 sheets of photo paper, 20 sheets of label, 5 envelopes, 20 cards, 65 brochures.
- The output tray can be loaded with 25 sheets of paper, 10 sheets of photo paper, 10 sheets of labels, 5 envelopes, 10 cards.
- This printer is a drop on demand Thermal inkjet printer.
- The maximum printing resolution of the printer is 4800×1200, optimized dpi (dots per inch) in color.
- Moreover, the printing resolution of the printer is 1200×600 rendered dpi in Monochrome.
- The monthly duty cycle of the printer is up to 1200 pages.
- The printer language supported in this printer is HP PCL3 GUI.
- The speed may vary according to the quality of the document.
- The scanning resolution of the printer is about 1200×1200 ppi (pixels per inch).
- It has 256 levels of grayscale.
- Scanning option includes scan to email for PC, PDF and JPEG.
- This printer has a Flatbed Scanner and the scanning area of the printer is about 216×356 mm.
- With HP smart app, users can reduce and enlarge the copy size.
- The copier has Digital Image processing method.
- This printer allows copying in both monochrome and color.
- Users can copy 50 maximum number of copies with one original document.
- Users can reduce and enlarge the copy size from 25-400%.
- User can preview the copy beforehand.
- User can speed dial to 99 locations.
- User can store 99 pages. Also, the User can send and receive the fax manually.
- With the modem speed of 33.6 kbps, the transmission speed of the fax is 4 seconds per page.
- User can automatic re dial to 5 times.
- The printer consumes 4.0 Watts, when the printer is active.
- When the printer is in sleep mode, this printer consumes 1.89 Watts.
- It consumes 0.31 Watts of power when the printer is Manual-off.
- It consumes 27.7 watts in fast draft mode while printing.
- In Fast draft mode while copying it consumes 20.87 watts of power.
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% non condensing.
- The Non-operating relative humidity of the printer should be between 90% with non condensing.
- While the printer is printing, the environment temperature should be between 5 and 40 degrees Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -40 to 60 degrees Celsius.
How to Download HP ENVY 4523 Printer Driver
Download HP ENVY 4523 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP ENVY 4523 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP ENVY 4523 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP ENVY 4523 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP ENVY 4523 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP ENVY 4523
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP ENVY 4523 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP ENVY 4523?
A: HP ENVY 4523 is an all-in-one printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP ENVY 4523?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Installation Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP ENVY 4523 to my computer?
A: HP ENVY 4523 offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.