HP ENVY 5032 printer is a Multifunction all-in-one printer. This printer can scan, copy, print, and Fax documents. These printers allow Automatic duplex printing, which allows the user to print the front and back of a page without any work manually. This printer uses HP thermal inkjet printing technology. Users can print from mobile using Apple AirPrint, Chrome OS, and HP smart app. This printer has 256 MB DDR3L (Double Data Rate). HP ENVY 5032 printer has 1 year of warranty. Network protocols include TCP/IP. In this article, you can get information about the HP ENVY 5032 driver download and the steps to install it in Windows and Mac.
This printer offers both wired and wireless features. The user can connect the printer and the driver using the USB and Wi-Fi features. Automatic duplex printing allows the user to save 50% of the paper. The printer language supported in this printer is HP PCL 3GUI. The monthly duty cycle of this printer is 1000 pages. Moreover, it has HP Auto-off technology which helps in saving the power.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP ENVY 5032, you have to install and set up the HP ENVY 5032 driver on your PC.
On Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP ENVY 5032 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP ENVY 5032 Printer
These are the features of the HP ENVY 5032 printer,
Dimension of the Printer
- This printer’s physical measurements are as follows 445×564×128 mm of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 11.92 lb (5.41 kg).
- The input tray of the printer can be filled with 100 sheets of paper.
- The output tray can be loaded with 25 sheets of paper.
- The input tray can also be fed with 40 cards & 10 envelopes.
- Paper sizes accessible in these printers are A4, A5, B5, DL, C6, and A6.
- For borderless printing, the Maximum paper size allowed is 216×297 mm.
- Media types allowed in these printers are plain paper, HP photo papers, Professional papers, HP matte presentation papers, HP Glossy brochures, other photo inkjet papers, plain, recycled papers, and Other Glossy inkjet papers.
- This printer is an HP Thermal inkjet printer.
- HP ENVY 5032 printer supports Automatic duplex printing.
- The printing speed of the printer is 10 ppm in Black ink printing (ISO).
- In color, the printing speed of the printer is 7 ppm (pages per minute).
- The printing resolution of the printer is 4800×1200 rendered dpi (dots per inch).
- The monthly duty cycle of the printer is up to 1000 pages.
- The printer language supported in this printer is PCL3 GUI.
- The modem speed is 56 kbps.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- The scanning speed of the printer is 3 ppm in color and 7 ppm in Monochrome.
- The scanning resolution of the printer is about 1200 dpi(dots per inch).
- It has 256 levels of grayscale and 24-bit of bit depth.
- This printer has a Flatbed Scanner and the scanning area of the printer is about 216×297 mm.
- This printer has Twain 2.1 version.
- This printer allows copying in both monochrome and color.
- Some copying features include a maximum number of copies, duplex copying, resizing, and ID Card Copying.
- The copy resolution of the printer is up to 600×300 dpi.
- This printer consumes 0.93 watts of power in sleep mode.
- It consumes 3.60 watts of power when the printer is ready to print.
- When the printer is off mode, it consumes 0.20 watts.
- While printing, it consumes 13.95 watts of power.
- The Non-operating relative humidity of the printer should be between 20-80% with no condensation.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -40 to 60 degrees Celsius.
How to Download HP ENVY 5032 Printer Driver
Download HP ENVY 5032 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP ENVY 5032 is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup HP ENVY 5032 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP ENVY 5032 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP ENVY 5032 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup HP ENVY 5032 Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into superuser. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For a USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For a network connection, you have to select the protocol and hostname or IP address.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official HP ENVY 5032 Printer Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP ENVY 5032 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP ENVY 5032?
A: HP ENVY 5032 is an all-in-one printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP ENVY 5032?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Installation Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP ENVY 5032 to my computer?
A: HP ENVY 5032 offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.