HP ENVY 5532 Printer is an All-in-one Multifunction printer. Moreover, this printer has an HP Thermal Inkjet Printer printing method. This printer can perform activities like Printing, Scanning, Copying documents. This printer allows Mobile printing options, users can connect the mobile to print by using Apple AirPrint, and ePrint with HP ENVY 55320Printer Driver. Added to that, this printer allows Automatic duplex printing, which allows users to print front and back pages without any work Manually. In addition, users can also save 50% of the paper by using the automatic duplex printing feature.
HP ENVY 5532 printers offer users both Wired and wireless connections. By using the USB 2.0 interface, Wireless Direct, and Wi-Fi features, the user can connect the printer and the computer in a trice. Also, This printer comes up with a One-year limited Hardware warranty. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 1000 Pages. And the print language supported in this printer is HP PCL 3 GUI.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP ENVY 5532, you have to install and set up the HP ENVY 5532 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP ENVY 5532 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP ENVY 5532
The features of the HP ENVY 5532 are,
Dimensions of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printers are as follows 443×336×125 mm of Width, Depth, Height Respectively.
- The printer weighs about 12.27 lbs.
- This printer has drop on demand Thermal inkjet printing technology.
- The printing speed of the printer relies upon the complexity of the document.
- The printer languages supported in this printer is HP PCL3 GUI.
- The optical resolution of the printer is about 1200 dpi(dots per inch).
- The Hardware resolution of the printer is about 1200×1200 dpi(dots per inch).
- The enhanced resolution of the printer is about 1200×120000 dpi(dots per inch).
- This printer has a Flatbed scanner and the scanning area of the printer is about 8.5×11.7.
- Some supported file formats include, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PDF.
- This printer has 1.9 Twain version.
- The copying resolution of the printer is 600 dpi (dots per inch).
- The copier has digital image processing.
- The maximum number of copies with one original document differs according to the model.
- This printer is energy start certified for the less consumption of power.
- The recommended operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% RH, non condensing.
- The acoustic pressure emission is 49 dB(A) and the acoustic power emissions is 6.2 B(A).
- The temperature in the environment should be within 15 to 30 degree Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -40 to 60 degree Celsius.
- Network protocols of the printer include TCP/IP.
- Paper types and paper sizes allowed in these printers are.
- The input tray of the printer can be filed with 100 sheets of paper, 40 sheets of transparencies, 30 sheets of photo paper, 10 envelopes, 40 cards.
- The output tray can be loaded with 30 sheets of paper,10 sheets of photo paper, 5 envelopes.
How to Download HP ENVY 5532 Printer Driver
Download HP ENVY 5532 drivers, the latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP ENVY 5532 is available for two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP ENVY 5532 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP ENVY 5532 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP ENVY 5532 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP ENVY 5532 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP ENVY 5532 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP ENVY 5532?
A: HP ENVY 5532 is an all-in-one printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP ENVY 5532?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP ENVY 5532 to my computer?
A: HP ENVY 5532 offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.