HP ENVY 5646 e- all-in-one-printer can print, scan and copy documents. This printer has HP Thermal inkjet print technology. With the HP Thermal inkjet technology, users can get quality outputs precisely. This printer supports duplex printing, and it can be done Automatically without the help of the user. HP ENVY 5646 printer has an ADF feeder (automatic document feeder). In this article, you can get information about the HP ENVY 5646 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Users can print from mobile using Apple AirPrint, and HP ePrint app printing services. This printer has a printing speed of about 21 ppm in black and 8 ppm in color. Users can connect through USB, and Wi-Fi features.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP ENVY 5646 printer, you have to install and set up the HP ENVY 5646 driver on your PC.
On Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP ENVY 5646 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP ENVY 5646
The features of the HP ENVY 5646 are listed below.
Dimensions of the Printer
- The physical dimensions of the printer are about 454×503×161 mm in Weight, Depth, and Height respectively.
- HP ENVY 5646 printer has HP Thermal inkjet printing technology.
- This printer allows Automatic duplex printing.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 21 ppm in black printing.
- For color printing, the printing speed is about 12 ppm.
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 1200×1200 rendered dpi (dots per inch) in monochrome and 4800×1200 dpi in color.
- The monthly Duty cycle of the printer is about 1000 pages per month.
- The supported printer languages are HP PCL 3 GUI.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- The scanning resolution of the printer is about 1200×1200 dpi (dots per inch).
- It has 256 levels of grayscale.
- This printer has a flatbed scanner.
- The scanning area of the printer is about 216×297 mm.
- The input tray can be loaded with 125 sheets of paper.
- The output tray can be filled with 25 sheets of paper.
- The standard input tray can be filled with 125 legal sheets,5 envelopes, 40 cards, and 40 transparencies.
- The secondary tray can be filled with 15 sheets.
- Media sizes allowed in these printers are A4, A5, B5, A6, C6, and DL.
- Media types supported in these printers are Plain paper and photo paper.
- The user has the feature of reducing/enlarging in copy settings.
- Users can enlarge and reduce copy size from 25-400%.
- The maximum number of copies that can be copied is up to 50 copies.
- The copying speed of the printer is 21 cpm (Copies Per Minute) in Monochrome and 19 cpm in color.
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% non-condensing.
- The Non-operating relative humidity of the printer should be between 10-90% with non-condensing.
- The power emission level is 6.4 B(A) while printing.
- While the printer is printing, the environment temperature should be between 5 and 35 degrees Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -40 to 60 degrees Celsius.
- This printer consumes 0.20 Watts of power in off mode.
- It consumes 0.93watts in Sleep mode.
- When the printer is in the ready mode it consumes 3.60 watts of power.
- While this printer is printing it consumes 13.95 watts.
How to Download HP ENVY 5646 Printer Driver
Download HP ENVY 5646 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP ENVY 5646 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP ENVY 5646 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP ENVY 5646 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP ENVY 5646 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP ENVY 5646 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP ENVY 5646 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP ENVY 5646?
A: HP ENVY 5646 is an HP Thermal inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP ENVY 5646?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP ENVY 5646 to my computer?
A: HP ENVY 5646 offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.
- HP ENVY 4503 Printer Driver Download
- Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 Printer Driver Download
- Brother HL-1112 Printer Driver Download
- Brother HL-1110 Printer Driver Download
- Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw Printer Driver Download