HP ENVY 6030e is an all-in-one printer that can print, scan, and fax work as a multi-function printer. Users can send fax from mobile, but can only send documents. This HP ENVY 6030e printer is from 20% plastic and other recycled electronic devices. With the use of Wi-Fi connectivity, the user can connect the printer and the computer. Users can connect easily with a USB 2.0 high-speed port too. The inbuilt memory of the printer is about 256 DDR3
This printer comes up with a one-year warranty. In this article, you can get information about the HP ENVY 6030e driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP ENVY 6030e printer, you have to install and set up the HP ENVY 6030e driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP ENVY 6030e printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP ENVY 6030e Printer
The features of the Printer HP ENVY 6030e is as follows,
- Paper sizes supported in these printers are A4, A5, B5, DL, C6, A6.
- Media types allowed in these printers are plain paper, HP Photo Papers, HP Matte presentation papers, photo Inkjet papers, glossy Inkjet papers, and professional papers.
- For duplex printing, the user can use letters and executive papers.
- The input tray can be loaded with 100 sheets,
- The output tray can be filled with 25 sheets.
- Up to 40 cards can be filled in the input paper tray.
Dimensions of the Printer
- The physical dimensions of the printer are about 432.5×511.5×132.1 mm in width, depth, and height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 5.22 kg and 11.51lbs.
- HP ENVY 6030e printer consumes 4.0 Watts when the printer is ready to print.
- This printer operates in 0.15 Watts when it is not active.
- When the printer is in sleep mode, it consumes 1.70 Watts.
- HP ENVY 6030e is an HP thermal inkjet printer that supports inkjet printing.
- The printing speed of the printer in black is about 10 ppm(page per million).
- The printing speed of the printer in color is about 7 ppm.
- This printer has a monthly duty cycle is about 1000 pages.
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 1200×1200 dpi.
- This printer uses CIS (contact imaging sensor) scanning technology.
- The scanning resolution of the printer is about 1200×1200 dpi (dots per inch).
- This printer has a flatbed scanner and the scanning area is about 216×297 mm.
- This printer has 256 levels of grayscale, a bit of depth of about 24-bit.
- The acoustic power emissions while printing is about 6.5 B(A).
- The sound power emission if the printer prints 5 ppm (pages per minute) is 56 dB(A).
- With no condensation, the operating humidity can range between 20% and 80%, and it is prescribed the same for the non-operating.
How to Download HP ENVY 6030e Printer Driver
Download HP ENVY 6030e driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP ENVY 6030e is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP ENVY 6030e Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP ENVY 6030e is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP ENVY 6030e Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP ENVY 6030e Printer Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP ENVY 6030e on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP ENVY 6030e?
A: HP ENVY 6030e is a personal HP Thermal inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP ENVY 6030e?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP ENVY 6030e to my computer?
A: HP ENVY 6030e offers a wireless connection to all PCs.
- HP Deskjet 3051A Printer Driver Download
- HP DeskJet 3056A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3055A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3050 Printer Driver Download
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8020 Printer Driver Download