HP ENVY 6055e Printer is a Multifunction printer. This printer can perform activities like scanning, printing, and copying. This printer offers users both Wired and Wireless features. With the help of Automatic Duplex printing, users can print front and back pages without any work manually. This printer has HP thermal inkjet printing technology. The printer has 256 MB DDR3(Double Data Rate). Users can print from mobile using HP smart app, Mopria certified, Apple AirPrint, and Chrome OS. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 1000 pages. Also, this printer comes up with a 1-year warranty and 24/7 web support. In this article, you can get information about the HP ENVY 6055e driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
This printer comes up with HP 67 Setup Black Cartridge, HP 67 setup Tri-color cartridge, Regulatory flyer, setup guide, reference guide, and power cord.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP ENVY 6055e, you have to install and set up the HP ENVY 6055e driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP ENVY 6055e printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP ENVY 6055e Printer
The features of the HP Envy 6055e Printer are:
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printers are as follows 432.5×511.5×132.1 mm of Width, Depth, Height Respectively.
- The printer weighs about 11.51 lb (5.22 kg).
- The input tray of the printer can be filled with 100 sheets of paper.
- The output tray can be loaded with 25 sheets of paper.
- The input tray can also be fed with 40 cards.
- Paper sizes accessible in these printers are A4, A5, B5, DL, C6, A6.
- Media types allowed in these printers are plain paper, HP photo paper, HP Matte presentation paper, HP Matte brochure paper, HP Glossy brochure, other inkjet papers, other matte inkjet papers, other glossy inkjet papers, and plain paper, light/recycled paper.
- The paper weight supported in this printer is 75 gsm (Grams Per Square meter).
- For Borderless printing, the paper sizes allowed are 8.5×11 in.
- For Duplex printing, the allowed media types are Letter and Executive.
- This printer is an HP Thermal inkjet printer.
- HP ENVY 6055e printer supports Automatic duplex printing.
- The printing speed of the printer is 10 ppm in Black ink printing.
- In color, the printing speed of the printer is 7 ppm(pages per minute).
- The printing resolution of the printer is 4800×1200, optimized dpi (dots per inch).
- The monthly duty cycle of the printer is up to 1000 pages.
- The printer language supported in this printer is HP PCL3 GUI.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- The scanning resolution of the printer is about 1200×1200 dpi(dots per inch).
- It has 256 levels of grayscale and 24-bit of bit depth.
- This printer has a Flatbed Scanner and the scanning area of the printer is about 216×297 mm.
- This printer has a 2.1 Twain version.
- With HP smart app, users can reduce and enlarge the copy size.
- This printer allows copying in both monochrome and color.
- Users can copy 9 maximum number of copies with one original document.
- The copying resolution of the printer is about 300×300 dpi.
- This printer consumes 1.70 watts of power in sleep mode.
- It consumes 4.0 watts of power when the printer is ready to print.
- When the printer is off or in Auto off mode, it consumes 0.15 watts.
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% non condensing.
- The Non-operating relative humidity of the printer should be between 20-80% with non condensing.
- The power emission level is 6.5 B(A) (printing at 5 ppm) while printing and the pressure emission is 56 dB (A)(printing at 5 ppm).
- While the printer is printing, the environment temperature should be between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -40 to 60 degrees Celsius.
How to Download HP ENVY 6055e Printer Driver
Download HP ENVY 6055e driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP ENVY 6055e is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP ENVY 6055e Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP ENVY 6055e is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP ENVY 6055e Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP ENVY 6055e
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP ENVY 6055e on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP ENVY 6055e?
A: HP ENVY 6055e is an all-in-one printer thermal inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP ENVY 6055e?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP ENVY 6055e to my computer?
A: HP ENVY 6055e offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.