HP ENVY 7644 printer is a Multifunction printer. This printer can scan, copy, fax, and print documents. These printers allow Automatic duplex printing, which allows the user to print the front and back of a page without any work manually. This printer uses HP thermal inkjet printing technology. Users can print from mobile using Apple AirPrint, Mopria Certified, and HP smart app. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 1000 pages. In this article, you can get information about the HP ENVY 7644 driver download and the steps to install it on Windows and Mac.
This printer offers both wired and wireless features. Automatic duplex printing allows the user to save 50% of the paper. The printer language supported in this printer is HP PCL 3GUI. The monthly duty cycle of this printer is 1000 pages.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP ENVY 7644, you have to install and set up the HP ENVY 7644 driver on your PC.
On Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP ENVY 7644 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP ENVY 7644 Printer
These are the features of the HP ENVY 7644 printer,
Dimension of the Printer
- This printer’s physical measurements are as follows 454×503×193 mm of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The input tray of the printer can be filled with 125 sheets of paper.
- The output tray can be loaded with 25 sheets of paper.
- The input tray can also be fed with 40 cards and 5 envelopes.
- Paper sizes accessible in these printers are A4, A5, B5, DL, C6, and A6.
- For borderless printing, the Maximum paper size allowed is 216×297 mm.
- This printer is an HP Thermal inkjet printer,
- HP ENVY 7644printer supports Automatic duplex printing,
- The printing speed of the printer is 21 ppm in Black ink printing(ISO).
- In color, the printing speed of the printer is 14 ppm(pages per minute).
- The printing resolution of the printer is 4800×1200 optimized color dpi (dots per inch).
- The monthly duty cycle of the printer is up to 1000 pages.
- The printer language supported in this printer is PCL3 GUI
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- The scanning resolution of the printer is about 1200×1200 dpi(dots per inch).
- It has 256 levels of grayscale.
- This printer has a Flatbed Scanner and the scanning area of the printer is about 215.9×297 mm.
- This printer has Twain 1.9 version.
- The fax resolution of the printer is 300×311 dpi.
- The fax transmission speed is 33.6 Kbps.
- Users can speed-dial 99 numbers.
- This printer has 100 pages of storage of fax memory.
- With HP smart app, users can reduce and enlarge the copy size, by about 25-400%.
- This printer allows copying in both monochrome and color.
- Users can copy 50 maximum number of copies with one original document.
- The copy speed of the printer is up to 21 and 19 cpm in black and color respectively.
- When it is printed it consumes 13.95 watts of power.
- This printer consumes 0.93 watts of power in sleep mode.
- It consumes 3.60 watts of power when the printer is ready to print.
- When the printer is off mode, it consumes 0.20 watts.
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% without condensation.
- However, the Non-operating relative humidity of the printer should be between 10-90% with no condensation.
- The acoustic power emission level is 6.4 B(A) while printing at 6 ppm.
- While the printer is printing, the environment temperature should be between 15-30 degrees Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -40 to 60 degrees Celsius.
How to Download HP ENVY 7644 Printer Driver
Download HP ENVY 7644 drivers the latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP ENVY 7644 is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP ENVY 7644 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP ENVY 7644 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP ENVY 7644 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP ENVY 7644 Printer Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP ENVY 7644 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP ENVY 7644?
A: HP ENVY 7644 is an all-in-one thermal inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP ENVY 7644?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Installation Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP ENVY 7644 to my computer?
A: HP ENVY 7644 offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.
- HP ENVY Photo 6234 Printer Driver Download
- HP ENVY Photo 7120 Printer Driver Download
- Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020b Printer Driver Download
- HP ENVY Photo 6232 Printer Driver Download
- HP ENVY 5020 Printer Driver Download