HP ENVY Inspire 7255e printer is an All-in-one-Printer. This printer can Scan, Print, and copy documents and produce quality outputs precisely. This printer comes up with HP 64 setup Black Cartridge, HP 64 Tri-color cartridge, a Regulatory flyer, a setup guide, and a Power cord. Moreover, this printer can copy both in monochrome and color. HP ENVY Inspire 7255e printer is manufactured using recycled printers. With duplex printing, users can save 50% of the paper. Users can print from mobile using the HP Smart app, Chrome OS, Mopria Certified, and Apple AirPrint. This printer has an internal memory of up to 256 MB DDR3 (Double Data Rate) and that is the maximum expandable memory. In this article, you can get information about the HP ENVY Inspire 7255e driver download, and the steps to install it on Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP ENVY Inspire 7255e, you have to install and set up the HP ENVY Inspire 7255e driver on your PC.
On Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP ENVY Inspire 7255e printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP ENVY Inspire 7255e
The features of the printer HP ENVY Inspire 7255e are,
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printers are as follows 460×511×190.5 mm of Width, Depth, and Height Respectively.
- The printer weighs about 6.91 kg.
- The input tray of the printer can be filled with 125 sheets of paper.
- The secondary tray can be loaded with 15 sheets of paper.
- The output tray can be loaded with 60 sheets of paper.
- The input tray can also be fed with 40 cards & 5 Envelopes.
- Media sizes allowed in duplex printing are Letter and Executive.
- Media types allowed in these printers are plain paper, HP photo papers, Professional papers, HP matte presentation papers, HP Glossy brochures, other photo inkjet papers, plain, recycled papers, and Other Glossy inkjet papers.
- This printer is an HP Thermal inkjet printer.
- HP ENVY Inspire 7255e printer supports Automatic duplex printing.
- The printing speed of the printer is 22 ppm and 15 ppm (ISO) in Black ink printing.
- In color, the printing speed of the printer is 20 ppm (pages per minute) and 10 ppm (ISO).
- The printing resolution of the printer is 4800×1200 rendered dpi (dots per inch).
- The monthly duty cycle of the printer is up to 1000 pages.
- The printer language supported in this printer is PCL3 GUI.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- The scanning supports the HP Smart app.
- It has 256 levels of grayscale and 24-bit of bit depth.
- This printer has a flatbed scanner and the scanning area of the printer is about 215.9×297 mm.
- Users can reduce and enlarge the copy size from 25 to 400%.
- The copying speed of the printer is 22 cpm.
- This printer allows copying in both monochrome and color.
- Users can copy 50 maximum copies with one original document.
- The copy resolution of the printer is about 600×600 dpi.
- Some features of copying include N number of copies, ID Copy, resizing, Margin Shift, Copy Preview, and Enhancements.
- This printer consumes 1.05 Watts of power in sleep mode.
- It consumes 4.9 watts of power when the printer is ready to print.
- When the printer is off mode, it consumes 0.05 Watts.
- While printing, it consumes 14 watts of power.
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% without condensation.
- However, the Non-operating relative humidity of the printer should be between 10-90% with no condensation.
- The power emission level is 6.3 B(A) while printing at 5 ppm and the pressure emission is 52 dB (A).
- While the printer is printing, the environment temperature should be between 15 and 32.5 degrees Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -40 to 60 degrees Celsius.
How to Download HP ENVY Inspire 7255e Printer Driver
Download the HP ENVY Inspire 7255e driver the latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP ENVY Inspire 7255e is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP ENVY Inspire 7255e Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP ENVY Inspire 7255e is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP ENVY Inspire 7255e Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP ENVY Inspire 7255e
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP ENVY Inspire 7255e on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP ENVY Inspire 7255e?
A: HP ENVY Inspire 7255e is an all-in-one printer thermal inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP ENVY Inspire 7255e?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP ENVY Inspire 7255e to my computer?
A: HP ENVY Inspire 7255e offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.
- HP ENVY Photo 6234 Printer Driver Download
- HP ENVY Photo 7120 Printer Driver Download
- Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 Printer Driver Download
- HP ENVY Photo 6232 Printer Driver Download
- HP ENVY 5020 Printer Driver Download