HP ENVY Photo 6222 Printer is an all-in-one multifunction printer. This printer can perform activities like scanning, printing, and copying. This printer offers users both Wired and Wireless features. The printer has 256 MB DDR3. With the help of Automatic Duplex printing, users can print front and back pages without any work manually. Users can print from mobile using HP smart app, Wireless Direct, Mopria certified, and Apple AirPrint. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 1000 pages. This printer is energy-star qualified with its less consumption of power. In this article, you can get information about the HP ENVY Photo 6222 driver download, and the steps to install it on Windows, and Mac.
Users can connect this printer and the computer using the USB, Wi-Fi, and BLE, With this printer’s HP Auto-off technology users can save the power.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP ENVY Photo 6222, you have to install and set up the HP ENVY Photo 6222 driver on your PC.
On Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, and Mac. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP ENVY Photo 6222 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP ENVY Photo 6222 Printer
The features of the HP ENVY Photo 6222 Printer are:
Dimensions of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printers are as follows 453.5×503.5×193.2 mm of Width, Depth, and Height Respectively.
- The weight of the printer is 16.75 lb (7.6 kg).
- The input tray of the printer can be filled with 125 sheets of paper.
- The output tray can be loaded with 25 sheets of paper.
- The input tray can also be fed with 40 cards, transparencies & 5 envelopes.
- Paper sizes accessible in these printers are A4, A5, B5, DL, C6, and A6.
- For borderless printing, the Maximum paper size allowed is 216×297 mm.
- The secondary Tray can behold 15 sheets of paper.
- Media types allowed in these printers are plain paper, HP photo papers, Professional papers, HP matte presentation papers, HP Glossy brochures, other photo inkjet papers, plain, recycled papers, and Other Glossy inkjet papers.
- This printer is an HP Thermal inkjet printer.
- The maximum printing resolution of the printer is 1200×1200, optimized dpi (dots per inch) in color.
- The printing speed of the printer is 13 ppm in monochrome and 8 ppm in color.
- The monthly duty cycle of the printer is up to 1000 pages.
- The printer language supported in this printer is HP PCL3 GUI.
- The scanning resolution of the printer is about 1200 dpi (dots per inch).
- It has 256 levels of grayscale.
- The scanning technology in this printer is CIS (Contact Image Sensor).
- This printer has a Flatbed Scanner and the scanning area of the printer is about 216×297 mm.
- Users can copy 50 maximum copies with one original document.
- Users can make 21 maximum number of copies per minute.
- The copy resolution of the printer is 600×600 dpi.
- This printer consumes 0.20 Watts of power in off mode.
- It consumes 0.93 watts in Sleep mode.
- While printing, it consumes 13.95 watts.
- When the printer is ready it consumes 3.60 watts.
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% non-condensing.
- The non-operating relative humidity should be within 10-90% non-condensing.
- While the printer is printing, the environment temperature should be between 15 and 32 degrees Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -40 to 60 degrees Celsius.
How to Download HP ENVY Photo 6222 Printer Driver
Download HP ENVY 6222 drivers the latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP ENVY Photo 6222 is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP ENVY Photo 6222 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP ENVY Photo 6222 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP ENVY Photo 6222 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP ENVY Photo 6222 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP ENVY Photo 6222 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP ENVY Photo 6222?
A: HP ENVY Photo 6222 is an all-in-one printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP ENVY Photo 6222?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Installation Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP ENVY Photo 6222 to my computer?
A: HP ENVY Photo 6222 offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.