HP ENVY Pro 6430e printer comes from the HP ENVY Pro 6400e series printers. This printer is a multifunction printer that can perform activities like Printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. This printer comes up with both wired and wireless features. Users can connect the printer and the computer using a USB 2.0 interface or Wi-Fi. This printer allows Automatic Duplex printing. Also, this printer comes up with HP 305 Setup Black cartridge, HP 305 Setup Tricolor cartridge, Regulatory flyer, Setup guide, Reference Guide, and power cord. The print language supported in this printer is HP PCL 3 GUI. By using Apple AirPrint, Chrome OS, HP Smart app users can print from mobile. In this article, you can get information about the HP ENVY Pro 6430e driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP ENVY Pro 6430e, you have to install and set up the HP ENVY Pro 6430e driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP ENVY Pro 6430e printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP ENVY Pro 6430e Printer
The Features of HP ENVY Pro 6430e are as follows,
Dimension of the Printer
- This printer’s physical measurements are as follows 432.5×511.5×194 mm of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- And the printer weighs about 6.16 kg(13.58 lb).
- The input tray of the printer can be filled with 100 sheets of paper.
- The output tray can be loaded with 25 sheets of paper.
- ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) tray can be filled with 35 sheets of paper.
- The input tray can also be fed with 40 cards.
- The paper weight supported in this printer is 20lb (9.07 kg).
- Paper sizes accessible in these printers are A4, A5, B5, DL, C6, and A6.
- Media types allowed in these printers are plain paper, HP photo papers, Professional papers, HP matte presentation papers, HP Glossy brochure, other photo inkjet papers, plain, recycled papers, and Other Glossy inkjet papers.
- This printer is an HP Thermal inkjet printer.
- HP ENVY Pro 6430e printer supports Automatic duplex printing.
- The printing speed of the printer is 10 ppm in Black ink printing (ISO).
- The printing resolution of the printer is 1200×1200 rendered dpi (dots per inch).
- In color, the printing speed of the printer is 7 ppm (pages per minute).
- The monthly duty cycle of the printer is up to 1000 pages.
- The printer language supported in this printer is PCL3 GUI.
- Fax can be sent from mobile only.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- The scanning speed of the printer is about 2.8 ipm(images per minute) in black and for color printing, it takes about 2.8 ipm.
- The scanning resolution of the printer is about 1200×1200 dpi(dots per inch).
- It has 256 levels of grayscale and 24-bit of bit depth.
- This printer has a flatbed scanner and the scanning area of the printer is about 216×297 mm.
- The maximum ADF scan size is 215.9×297 mm.
- This printer has Twain 2.1 version.
- With HP smart app, users can reduce and enlarge the copy size, about 25-200%
- This printer allows copying in both monochrome and color.
- Users can copy 9 maximum number of copies with one original document.
- The copy resolution of the printer is up to 300×300 dpi.
- This printer consumes 1.70 watts of power in sleep mode.
- It consumes 4.0 watts of power when the printer is ready to print.
- When the printer is off or Auto off mode, it consumes 0.15 watts.
- The operating relative humidity should be within 25-75% without condensation.
- However, the Non-operating relative humidity of the printer should be between 20-80% with no condensation.
- The acoustic power emission level is 6.5B(A) while printing at 5 ppm and the acoustic pressure emission is 56 dB(A).
- While the printer is printing, the environment temperature should be between 15 and 30 degree Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -40 to 60 degree Celsius.
How to Download HP ENVY Pro 6430e Printer Driver
Download HP ENVY Pro 6430e driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP ENVY Pro 6430e is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP ENVY Pro 6430e Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP ENVY Pro 6430e is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP ENVY Pro 6430e Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP ENVY Pro 6430e Printer Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP ENVY Pro 6430e on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP ENVY Pro 6430e?
A: HP ENVY Pro 6430e is an all-in-one thermal inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP ENVY Pro 6430e?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP ENVY Pro 6430e to my computer?
A: HP ENVY Pro 6430e offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.