HP LaserJet 1010 printer is a personal, monochrome laser printer. This printer can meet up to all the user’s expectations who work at home and office. This printer has wired connectivity which can be accessible by the USB port in the printer. These printers are easy to install in no time. Among all the other HP brand printers and products, this HP LaserJet 1010 printer is one of the smallest yet produces good quality output as an efficient printer.
This printer tops all the other printers available in the market with its quality and efficient output. It is a portable printer that can fit into any type of working space. These printers are more convenient and suitable for home and office spaces.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP LaserJet 1010 Printer Driver Download, you have to install and set up the HP LaserJet 1010 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP LaserJet 1010 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP LaserJet 1010 Printer
The features of the HP LaserJet 1010 Printer are:
Description of the Printers
- HP Laser jet 1010 printers works at a reasonable speed and user can get quality output better than the other ink jet printers.
- This printer prints at the speed of 12 pages per minute in a monochrome process. The monthly printing output cycle is about 7,000 pages.
- This printer driver can be amicable in Microsoft 2000,XP.
- This printer can only be connected with USB Port through the wire.
- HP Laser Jet has one year of warranty.
- Because of the printer’s modest power consumption, the user can save more power.
- In words, the printer consumes,
- 7.0 Watt in Standby or sleep mode.
- 214.0 Watt when it is in operational mode.
- The printing speed of these printers is about 12 ppm in black and white or monochrome.
- The output of the first is less than 8 seconds and can print up to 12 pages per minute.
- The printers come up with 8 MB inbuilt memory, and 8 MB as the maximum supported size.
- With this printer, you can get both the text and graphics work done more precisely.
- Paper sizes of these printers are A4, Legal, A5, B5, C5, Executive, JIS B5, Letter A size.
- Media sizes supported are cards, envelopes, postal card papers, labels, plain paper, transparencies.
- The total media capacity is 151 sheets.
- These printers need 50/60 HZ.
- User can create their own watermarks to safeguard their own documents.
- By using these printers, users can stack up all the pages easily in the order required if the user is working on cards or print booklets.
- To save up the toner, it is advised to use Economode that saves the cost per page.
More about the Printer
- This printer is qualified with Energy star, it is qualified for it’s less consumption of power without any compromise in its quality.
- The installation process doesn’t take more time in this HP LaserJet 1010, the driver can be installed quickly by using add a printer wizard option in windows by using the software.
- Once all set, the user can confirm the settings made by the use of the test page.
- Tied up with the utility drive or HP Laserjet 1010 printer driver toolboxes that consist of a series of webpages and supported windows programs, by accessing the printer firmware functions user can check and view the available options of the printer.
- The printers are linked with resolution enhancement technology(RET) which allows users to get a quality document or an output with its enhanced print resolution.
- User can synchronize their computer to the printer, which makes the work more easy and effective in a trice.
- For its long-lasting performance, it is advisable to use paper without any cut-outs edges, rough textures, and paper with any holes.
How to Download HP LaserJet 1010 Printer Driver
Download HP LaserJet 1010 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP LaserJet 1010 is available on,
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
How to Install & Setup HP LaserJet 1010 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP LaserJet 1010 is ready to print all your files.
Why Install Official HP LaserJet 1010
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP LaserJet 1010on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP LaserJet 1010?
A: HP LaserJet 1010 is an all-in-one printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP LaserJet 1010?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Installation Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP LaserJet 1010 to my computer?
A: HP LaserJet 1010 offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.