The HP LaserJet 1018 printer is available in the market at a very low price and provides a quality service. Unlike other printers that have giant price tags, this HP LaserJet printer comes in an affordable range. This printer can print documents, texts, images, and graphics accurately. With the help of HP’s Smart printing technology, this printer can be mechanically adjusted for the optimized print quality. One of the benefits is this printer is the best choice for individual use because of its cost range. Moreover, produces quality output as per the demand of the user. In this article, you can get information about the HP LaserJet 1018 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows.
If the demand of users for the printers to be more compact or if the user wants the printer to occupy less workspace, that comes in an affordable price range, this is the right choice. This printer comes in a compact, sleek design that can fit into any type of workspace like office, home, and for personal use.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP LaserJet 1018 Printer Driver Download, you have to install and set up the HP LaserJet 1018 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP LaserJet 1018 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP LaserJet 1018 Printer
The features of the HP LaserJet 1018 Printer are:
About the Printer
- This printer can meet all the expectations of the user.
- It is a typical monochrome laser printer which is easy to install and can be easily approachable by the user.
- This printer can print both text and graphics accurately, as it is one of the strong point in all the monochrome laser printers.
- The printer comes in a single piece with toner cartridge.
- On the top of the printer, you can find two green LEDs that shows power or call your attention to a power jam.
- User can get an accurate output of thin lines as another advantage of these printers.
- The printer is recommended for the job that asks for careful precision.
- In addition to that, the single sheet tray can be used to print special papers like letterhead which are in different sizes.
- With the use of the 2.0 USB port cable in the side of the printer device, user can connect the computer to the printer in a trice.
- Users can get the first output in less than 10 seconds, even in the power-saving mode.
Dimensions of the Printer
- HP Laser Jet 1018 printer comes in 8.2×14.6×9.5 in of height, width, depth respectively weighing about 11 pounds (4.99 kg).
- To change the cartridge, lift the top cover and slide the cartridge in the respective tray gently until if fits into the position.
- Toner used in this cartridge is HP12A.
Print Rate & Media Handling
- The printing speed of the printer is about 12 ppm.
- User can get the first page output in less than 10 seconds.
- Paper tray can be feed in with 150 sheets papers.
- Paper sizes that can fit into the printer is about 8.5×14 in.
- Single tray is for printing special papers like Letter, Executive, Legal, Postcards, and envelopes.
- For hassle-free printing every time, you can replace HP Laser Jet print cartridge by refreshing the imaging system of the printer.
- HP Laser Jet printer comes up with 2 MB inbuilt memory with 234 MHz processor.
- And the printing resolution is about 1200 dpi (dots per inch) with HP RET (Resolution Enhancement technology) and FastRes 1200 effective quality final product and also uses less toner to print text.
Process of Printing
- Steps to get quality output
- Install the toner cartridge in the respective place.
- The paper tray is about 14.6×16 in that load the paper.
- By using the USB cable port, connect the printer to your computer.
- Install the HP Laser Jet 1018 driver.
- Select and send the document that you want to print.
- User can get the print-out in less than 10 seconds.
In short, this printer is one of the printers that offers the best service for the user at a low cost and can work at its best as a personal printer as it is nicknamed a “personal user printer”.
How to Download HP LaserJet 1018 Printer Driver
Download HP LaserJet 1018 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP LaserJet 1018 is available on,
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
How to Install & Setup HP LaserJet 1018 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP LaserJet 1018 is ready to print all your files.
Why Install Official HP LaserJet 1018
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP LaserJet 1018 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP LaserJet 1018?
A: HP LaserJet 1018 is an Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP LaserJet 1018?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Installation Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP LaserJet 1018 to my computer?
A: HP LaserJet 1018 offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.
- HP Deskjet 3051A Printer Driver Download
- HP DeskJet 3056A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3055A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3050 Printer Driver Download
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8020 Printer Driver Download