The HP LaserJet 1022 printer series comes up with laser printing technology in a series that includes 1022, 1022n, and 1022nw which are more convenient for users like scholars and students and can be easily accessible at home. And it’s a compact, reliable laser printer, which comes up in an affordable range and produces quality prints. The printer prints at a speed of up to 19 pages per minute, and the outcome of the first page is less than 8 seconds because it has HP’s proprietary instant-on technology. In this article, you can get information about the HP LaserJet 1022, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
It serves well as a monochrome printer for a single user. These printers are more professional for individual study and for office access professionally. It is a basic printer which produces charts and graphs precisely. This printer allows a variety of media types like plain, rough paper, envelopes, labels, card stocks, laserjet, photos, and postcards.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP LaserJet 1022 Printer Driver Download, you have to install and set up the HP LaserJet 1022 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP LaserJet 1022 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP LaserJet 1022 Printer
The features of the HP LaserJet 1022 Printer are:
- HP Laser jet 1022 Printers is compatible, lightweight machine for both Windows and Mac and has a quality output.
- These printers are network ready, and they respond to the commands that we ask for promptly.
- This printer requires a manual work if you have to print both sides.
- These printers are star certified.
- And it has 8 MB built in memory with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- This printer has one-year warranty for both Mac and Windows. For better usage, use original HP toner for better results.
- By using the part of computer’s processor ability, this printer coupled with its 8 MB RAM in built memory ensures a perfect output.
Model of the Printer
- HP Laser jet printer is a sleek model comes in Grey and white color which contains input tray, a dust cover, and a two bottom control panel.
- With its flexible print quality, you can create your own watermarks.
- It’s a lightweight printer, weighing 12.1 pounds (5.49 kg).
- Comes up with a CD which helps as a guide to install HP Laser jet printer for both Window(Windows 98 SE, ME,2000, AN XP-32-BIT) and Mac (OS 10.2 and later).
- This printer has 19 ppm printing speed which comes with resolution of 1,200×1,200 dpi (dots per inch) resolution.
- With the help of the HP Laser jet printer cartridge which has 1,200 dots per inch (dpi) print resolution, you can produce more business documents perfectly.
How to Download HP LaserJet 1022 Printer Driver
Download HP LaserJet 1022 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP LaserJet 1022 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP LaserJet 1022 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP LaserJet 1022 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP LaserJet 1022 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP LaserJet 1022
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP LaserJet 1022 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP LaserJet 1022?
A: HP LaserJet 1022 is an all-in-one printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP LaserJet 1022?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Installation Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP LaserJet 1022 to my computer?
A: HP LaserJet 1022 offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.