The HP Laserjet printer 1320 has Laser printing technology that stands out by having built-in duplex printing that aids to print both front and back sides without any work manually. More suitable for offices, schools, and homes. This printer can print up to 22 pages per minute(ppm) and the duplex printing can be accessed without any work manually. The printer comes up with an HP LaserJet print cartridge, HP LaserJet 1320 printer, User guide and CD, 250-input sheet tray, and power cord. This printer has 16 MB of RAM, features a 133 MHz processor. In this article, you can get information about the HP LaserJet 1320 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
It also has an internal networking component that provides wireless connectivity. To check the wireless connectivity, it will indicate through light.
- If the Light is on in the printer, it means it is connected to Wi-Fi.
- The light flashes, To indicate the printer is scanning for a wireless work.
- The light will be off, If the wireless network is disconnected.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP LaserJet 1320, you have to install and set up the HP LaserJet 1320 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP LaserJet 1320 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
The features of the HP LaserJet 1320 Printer are:
About the Printer
- The HP Laser Jet 1320 monochrome printer is the cheapest laser printer.
- There is no need to wait for the printer to warm up because it has Instant on technology.
- With the help of these printers which has smooth HP microphone toner particles you can get an output of clear, smooth gray scales, deep blacks, and sharp text characters.
- HP Laser Jet printers are designed for individual, and it also has multiple connectivity options.
- For better results, it’s advisable to use HP papers .
- With the use of HP smart printing technology, you will receive automatic alerts if the cartridge is low.
- The printers come up with one-year warranty.
- The printer can be expanded up to 144 MB and comes up with 16 MB in built memory.
- This printer supports a wide scale of OS like Microsoft Windows 98,ME, NT 4.0, 2000, Windows server 2003, and XP and also supports Macintosh OS 9. X, OS X 10.1, 10.2, AND 10.3.HP.
- This printer can print up to 22 pages per minute (ppm) and the duplex printing can be accessible without any work manually. This printer can produce high quality business documents easily.
- The outcome of the first page prints is 8.5 seconds.
- HP laser jet 1320 and the series delivers 1200 dpi (dots per inch) resolution and produces great documents.
- With complex documents, the printers meets the business needs as per the request prompted.
- This printer has 16 MB of RAM, features 133 MHz processor.
- Paper sizes that are accessible in these printers are A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, executive,B5, Legal and letter A size, C5 and DL envelope sizes.
- Media types are bond type, cards envelopes, index cards, labels, plain paper, heavyweight paper, recycled papers all these can be used in these printers.
- Depending on the paper thickness, the input tray can conveniently take 250 sheets to the maximum amount of 500 sheets.
How to Download HP LaserJet 1320 Printer Driver
Download HP LaserJet 1320 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP LaserJet 1320 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP LaserJet 1320 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP LaserJet 1320 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP LaserJet 1320 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP LaserJet 1320
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP LaserJet 1320 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP LaserJet 1320?
A: HP LaserJet 1320 is an all-in-one printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP LaserJet 1320?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Installation Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP LaserJet 1320 to my computer?
A: HP LaserJet 1320 offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.