HP LaserJet 3030 is a Laser Monochrome printer that has a Digital copier type. This printer is an all-in-one printer, this printer can perform activities like Printing, Scanning, Faxing, and Copying. And the printing speed of the printer is 14 ppm (Pages Per Minute). The first page printout time is 10 seconds. And this printer has Motorola Coldfire v 4e processor with 240 MHz. And the internal memory of the device is 32 MB RAM. We also have added the HP LaserJet 3030 driver download links below.
And added to the above features the printer comes up with a control panel that has buttons for Menu and cancel controls, copy controls, scan controls, fax controls, alphanumeric buttons 2 line x 16-characters display. This printer device offers users connectivity features that include Parallel and USB 2.0 interfaces.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP LaserJet 3030, you have to install and set up the HP LaserJet 3030 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP LaserJet 3030 driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP LaserJet 3030
- Dimension of the printer
- The physical measurements of the printers are as follows, 497×399×378 mm of Width, Depth, Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 12 kg.
- This printer has Flatbed scanner and color scanning technology.
- The scanning resolution of the printer is about 600×600 dpi optical, 9600×9600 dpi enhanced.
- It has 256 levels of grayscale, and 24-bit Bit depth.
- This printer has a Flatbed scanner and the scanning area of the printer is about 216×297 mm, Minimum ADF scan size is 127×127 mm and Maximum ADF scan size is 216×381 mm.
- This printer has 1.9 Twain version.
- And the printer can make 99 maximum number of copies with one original document.
- User can enlarge and reduce the copy size from 25%-400%.
- The copying speed of the printer is 14 cpm (copies per minute).
- With the modem speed of 33.6 Kbps, the transmission speed of the fax is 3 seconds per page.
- Can store 110 pages.
- And the faxing resolution Standard is 203×98 dpi.
- User can quickly dial to 120 numbers, 7 one-touch front panel keys.
- This printer has Monochrome Laser printing technology.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 600×600, optimized dpi (dots per inch).
- And the maximum printing area of the printer is 206×346 mm.
- The monthly duty cycle of the printer is up to 7000 pages.
- The printer languages supported in this printer is HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5e, HP Postscript Level 2 Emulation
- And the fonts includes 45 scalable TrueType fonts, PostScript 35 scalable TrueType fonts.
- The operating relative humidity of the printer should be within 10-80% RH non condensing
- The Non-operating relative humidity should be within 0-95% RH, non condensing.
- The acoustic power emission of the printer is 6.2 B(A) and the acoustic pressure emission is 56 dB(A) while operating.
- The recommended operating temperature of the printer is 15 to 32.5 degree Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -20 to 40 degree Celsius.
- Paper types and paper sizes allowed in these printers are,
- The input tray of the printer can be filed with 150 sheets of paper.
- The output tray can be loaded with 125 sheets of paper,15 envelopes,10 transparencies.
- Paper sizes accessible in these printers are A4, A5, B5, C5, C6,DL, Legal, Letter, 76×127-216×356 mm.
- Media types allowed in these printers are plain paper, bond paper, preprinted, pre punched, recycled, colored, letterhead, heavy paper, photo paper, brochure paper, transparencies, labels, envelopes, card stocks.
- ADF tray
- ADF tray can be filled with 50 sheets of paper,
- Paper size allowed is A4, A5,127×127 -216×381 mm.
- Paper weight supported in the ADF tray is 60 – 90 gsm (Grams Per Square Meter).
- The power consumption while printing is 220 Watts.
- When the printer is ready, the power it consumes is 13 Watts.
- This printer consumes 11 Watts of power in power save mode.
- When the printer is off mode, it consumes 0 Watts.
How to Download HP LaserJet 3030
Download HP LaserJet 3030 drivers, the latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP LaserJet 3030, available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP LaserJet 3030 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP LaserJet 3030 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP LaserJet 3030 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP LaserJet 3030 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP LaserJet 3030 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP LaserJet 3030
A: HP LaserJet 3030 is a Laser printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP LaserJet 3030?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP LaserJet 3030 to my computer?
A: HP LaserJet 3030 offers wired connections to all PCs.