HP Laserjet Enterprise M630dn Printer is a Multifunction printer. This printer allows the user to Print, Scan, Copy, and Fax. This printer provides duplex printing; users can automatically print both the front and back pages. Using the USB 2.0 interface and the Ethernet LAN, NFC features, the user can connect the computer and the printer. In this article, you can get information about the HP Laserjet Enterprise M630dn driver download and the steps to install it in Windows and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP Laserjet Enterprise M630dn, you must install and set up the HP Laserjet Enterprise M630dn driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP Laserjet Enterprise M630dn printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP Laserjet Enterprise M630dn Printer
The features of the HP Laserjet Enterprise M630dn Printer are as follows,
Dimension of the Printer
- This printer’s physical Dimensions are as follows, 570×643×737 mm of Width, Depth, and Height, respectively.
- The Tray 1 of the printer can be filled with 100 sheets of paper.
- The Tray 2 can be loaded with 500 sheets of paper.
- Automatic duplex printing is available in this printer.
- This printer is an HP Thermal inkjet printer,
- HP Laserjet Enterprise M630dn printer supports Automatic duplex printing.
- The printing speed of the printer is 57 ppm in A4 size paper.
- In color, the printer’s printing speed is 60 ppm (pages per minute) on letterhead.
- Can print from USB.
- The scanner scans at 60 ipm in monochrome and 45 ipm in color.
- Users can scan and copy from the USB.
- And it has 100 pages document feeder.
- Users can send it to Email, USB and save it from network to folder.
- The copying speed of the printer is 57 ppm in A4 size paper and 60 ppm in letter size head.
- This printer consumes 6.5 watts of power in sleep mode.
- It consumes 970 watts of power when the printer is printing.
- When the printer is in ready mode, it consumes 50 watts.
- The recommended operating relative humidity should be within 30-70% RH.
- The acoustic pressure emission is 57 dB (A).
- This printer’s operating relative humidity should be between 10-80%, RH.
- The recommended environment temperature should be between 15 and 27 degree Celsius.
- The temperature in the environment should be within 15 to 32.5 degree Celsius.
How to Download HP Laserjet Enterprise M630dn Printer Driver
Download HP Laserjet Enterprise M630dn driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Printer Drivers
HP Laserjet Enterprise M630dn is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP Laserjet Enterprise M630dn Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, it will install all the necessary files on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP Laserjet Enterprise M630dn is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP Laserjet Enterprise M630dn Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button, and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. It will install the setup.
- You can test the printer by clicking the Execute button if you want. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP Laserjet Enterprise M630dn Printer Driver
There are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file for printers. You can find the driver installation file for HP Laserjet Enterprise M630dn on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP Laserjet Enterprise M630dn?
A: HP Laserjet Enterprise M630dn is a Laserjet multifunction printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP Laserjet Enterprise M630dn?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP Laserjet Enterprise M630dn to my computer?
A: HP DeskJet 4121e offers all PCs a wired and wireless connection.