HP LaserJet M236sdw Printer is a LaserJet printer. The internal memory of the printer is 64 MB and the maximum expandable memory of the printer is 64 MB. Duplex printing can also be done with this printer. With the help of the duplex printing feature, users can print both front and back pages automatically. Users can print from mobile using HP smart app, Apple AirPrint, Wi-Fi direct printing, and Mopria certified. With the features like HP Auto power on or off mode, users can save power. Users can connect the printer and the computer using the USB Hi-speed port, Ethernet, Dual Band Wireless Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi features. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 20000 pages. In this article, you will get to know about HP LaserJet M236sdw Driver and its features.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP LaserJet M236sdw, you have to install and set up the HP LaserJet M236sdw driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP LaserJet M236sdw printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP LaserJet M236sdw Printer
The features of the HP LaserJet M236sdw Printer are:
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printers are as follows 418×467.6×452.8 mm of Width, Depth, Height Respectively.
- The printer weighs about 20.95 lb (9.5 kg).
- The input tray of the printer can be filled with 150 sheets of paper.
- The output tray can be loaded with 100 sheets of paper.
- Paper sizes accessible in these printers are A4, A5, B5 (JIS), A6.
- Media types allowed in these printers are Letter, Legal, Executive, and envelopes.
- The paper weight supported in this printer is 60-163 gsm (grams per square meter).
- For Duplex printing, the allowed media types are Letter.
- The ADF tray can be filled with 40 sheets of paper.
- This printer is a Laser Printer.
- HP LaserJet M236sdw printer supports Automatic duplex printing.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 600×600, optimized dpi (dots per inch).
- The monthly duty cycle of the printer is up to 20000 pages.
- The printer language supported in this printer is PCLmS, URF, PWG.
- The maximum printing area of the printer is 216×354 mm.
- The scanning speed of the printer is 20 ppm in black and 11 ppm in color.
- The scanning resolution of the printer is about 600×1200 dpi (dots per inch).
- This printer has a flatbed scanner.
- The scanning area is about 216×297 mm and the ADF scan size is 216×356 mm.
- This printer has 256 levels of grayscale, a bit of depth of about 24-bit.
- The copying resolution of the printer is 600×600 dpi (dots per inch).
- The copying speed of the printer is 29 cpm.
- The User has the option to enlarge and reduce the size from 25-400%.
- Users can make 99 maximum number of copies with one original document.
- The printer consumes 453 watts of power while printing.
- This printer consumes 0.6 watts of power in sleep mode.
- It consumes 3.3 watts of power when the printer is ready to print.
- When the printer is Auto off/off mode, it consumes 0.04 watts.
- The operating relative humidity should be within 30-70% RH non-condensing.
- The Non-operating relative humidity of the printer should be between 10-90% RH, with non-condensing.
- The power emission level is 6.6 B(A) while printing.
- While the printer is printing, the environment temperature should be between 17.5 and 25 degrees Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -20 to 60 degrees Celsius.
How to Download HP LaserJet M236sdw Printer Driver
Download HP LaserJet M236sdw drivers, the latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP LaserJet M236sdw is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP LaserJet M236sdw Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP LaserJet M236sdw is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP LaserJet M236sdw Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP LaserJet M236sdw Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP LaserJet M236sdw on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP LaserJet M236sdw?
A: HP LaserJet M236sdw is a Laser printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP LaserJet M236sdw?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Installation Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP LaserJet M236sdw to my computer?
A: HP LaserJet M236sdw offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.