HP LaserJet P1007 printers are suggested for users who are looking for printers first time, this printer is the best choice. These drivers support operating systems with both 32-bit and 64-bit. Even if the user is unaware of the operating systems, this printer detects the supported operating systems automatically and does the installation process. To install the driver users have to download the setup file and run the setup file and follow the instructions that appear on the screen. The drivers will be installed on the computer, the user might need to restart the computer. In this article, you can get information about the HP LaserJet P1007 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
HP printers are recognized as best in the printer fields and these printers are manufactured in America. The HP printer series has changed the level of printing with its organized laser printers, in the printing industry. The printing speed is super fast. HP LaserJet P1007 printer prints at a high speed, and it is recommended for home and office users.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP LaserJet P1007, you have to install and set up the HP LaserJet P1007 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP LaserJet P1007 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP LaserJet P1007 Printer
The features of the HP LaserJet P1007 Printer are:
Dimensions of the Printer
- This printer comes in 22.4×34.7×19.4 dimensions, weighing 4.7 kg.
Descriptions of the Printer
- HP Laser Jet printer is a monochrome printer that can only print in black and white.
- This printer structure is compact, among all the other hp LaserJet printers that were produced by HP this one is the smallest and at times it would be mistaken as inkjet printers.
- With its 600×600 dpi (dots per inch) printing resolution, user will get quality prints.
- Be it a text, graphics or charts, this printer produces the final outputs precisely.
- When compared to the other high-priced laser printers these printers, comparatively, produces quality final outputs cost effectively.
- With Fast Resolution Technology, users are can get quality graphics prints and texts.
- These printers have HP instant on technology that reduces the warm-up time of the printer
- user can get first print-outs in less than 8.5 seconds.
- Process of installing is more easy by using the CD the drivers will be installed quickly.
- Even though this printer is constructed after the wireless revolution, this printer does not come up Wi-Fi and Ethernet network features.
- This printer can only print and does not support features like scanning and copying.
- And the printing speed is superfast, and it prints about 15 pages per minute.
- The monthly duty cycles of these printers is about 5,000 pages.
- The user can use more than its monthly cycle, but it is advised not to use regularly, otherwise the printer will lose its credibility.
- A4 paper size is accessible in this printer.
- The printing resolution of this printer is about 600×600 dpi (dots per inch).
- User can connect this printer with the computer using the USB port.
- User can get the first page output at 8.5 sec.
- The input tray can hold up to 150 sheets and the printer is more suitable for home and office.
- In this price range the printers can produce 20 ppm or 25 ppm, but these printers only produce 15 ppm, HP LaserJet p1006 printers lacks in printing speed.
- It consumes 313 Watts, while active consumes more energy than the other high-end printers in the market
Overall, this printer has notable things as it is one of the smallest among all the other HP printers that could be mistaken as inkjet printers and produces graphics prints accurately. But also lacks in things like consuming more power. This printer lacks in printing speed. It can only print and does not perform functions like scanning and copying.
How to Download HP LaserJet P1007 Printer Driver
Download LaserJet P1007 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP LaserJet P1007 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP LaserJet P1007 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP LaserJet P1007 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP LaserJet P1007 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP LaserJet P1007
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP LaserJet P1007 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP LaserJet P1007?
A: HP LaserJet P1007 is an all-in-one printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP LaserJet P1007?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Installation Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP LaserJet P1007 to my computer?
A: HP LaserJet P1007 offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.
- HP Deskjet 3051A Printer Driver Download
- HP DeskJet 3056A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3055A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3050 Printer Driver Download
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8020 Printer Driver Download