The HP Laserjet Pro M1136 mfp is an energy star-certified Monochrome printer. If the users opt for a printer that is budget-friendly for office use, this Laserjet printer is the best choice. These printers can deliver quality output as per the prompt given by the user, this printer has a unique function that can scan the mail, but it doesn’t have a Wi-Fi connection. Duplex printing is available in these printers. By using the USB port user can connect the printer with a mobile, SD card, pen drive, and cameras. In a business environment, these kinds of Monochrome printers happen to be used on a wide scale to print many documents. In this article, you can get information about the HP Laserjet Pro M1136 mfp driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP Laserjet Pro M1136 mfp, you have to install and set up the HP Laserjet Pro M1136 mfp driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP Laserjet Pro M1136 mfp printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP Laserjet Pro M1136 mfp Printer
The features of the HP Laserjet Pro M1136 mfp Printer are:
Advantages of this Printer
- The printing speed of these printers are up to 18 ppm.
- It takes less warm up time.
- The Monthly duty cycle is about 8,000 pages.
- With the help of the control panel, the user can control the printer easily.
Disadvantages of this Printer
- It does not support color printing.
- Duplex printing is available but only in manual mode and not in automatic mode.
- Doesn’t have Wi-Fi connection or mobile connectivity.
Descriptions of the Printer
- This printer works as a scanner, printer, copier.
- Has less effect on the environment by the use of the energy saving mode.
- User can install the driver without the use of the CD.
- Users can feed 150 sheets in-tray.
- Media types that are supported in these printers includes paper, envelopes, labels, postcards, card stocks, and transparencies.
- Page that printers allows paper in sizes A4, ISO C5,A5, ISO C5, C6, ISO DL, 16K, Postcards.
- This printer weighs about 7.0 kg
More About the Printer
- Comparing this printer to the canon printer, this printer has less printing speed but that printing speed in the canon comes at high price and canon printers are not portable because of its weight.
- This printer has both pros and cons, but as a laser jet printer, this one qualifies to be the best one that is available in the market.
- As per the above-given details, this printer can be used in large business areas as a monochrome printer.
- This printer has both pros and cons, even though it does not connect wirelessly these printers can scan the mail. So, HP Laserjet M1136 is the best with its own functions and features.
How to Download HP Laserjet Pro M1136 mfp Printer Driver
Download HP Laserjet Pro M1136 mfp driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP Laserjet Pro M1136 mfp is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP Laserjet Pro M1136 mfp Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP Laserjet Pro M1136 mfp is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP Laserjet Pro M1136 mfp Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP Laserjet Pro M1136 mfp
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP Laserjet Pro M1136 mfp on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP Laserjet Pro M1136 mfp?
A: HP Laserjet Pro M1136 mfp is a Monochrome printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP Laserjet Pro M1136 mfp?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Installation Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP Laserjet Pro M1136 mfp to my computer?
A: HP Laserjet Pro M1136 mfp offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.