All the latest technologies paved the way for printers to be the best at their function and their quality. This HP Laserjet Pro M1213nf created a new standard in printing. This printer is an all-in-one printer that scans, prints, copies, and fax so that it would be easier for the user. There are many printers available in the market with all these quality, but the price of the printers are quite high compared to this printer. In this article, you can get information about HP LaserJet Pro M1213nf mfp Driver and the steps to download drivers for Windows and Mac.
This printer is a multi-function printer that is helpful for both home and office use. Users can print even from mobile phones. This printer with its Instant-on technology and HP original print cartridges can print documents in 8.5 seconds. If the user is opting for a multifunction laserjet printer, this is the best choice. Using eprint and apple air print, users can print even from the mobile and notebook.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP Laserjet Pro M1213nf mfp, you have to install and set up the HP Laserjet Pro M1213nf mfp driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP Laserjet Pro M1213nf mfp printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP Laserjet Pro M1213nf mfp Printer
The features of the HP Laserjet Pro M1213nf mfp Printer are:
Descriptions of the Printer
- This printer supports Monochrome printing.
- By using this printer user can scan, copy, print, and fax.
- This printer is a multi function printer, user can connect this printer with, USB, Ethernet, HP print and Apple Air print.
- This printer is suitable for small scale businesses.
- Moreover, This printer allows the user to scan an image from the file, the copying speed is also as fast as the printing speed.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 1200 dpi that may vary while scanning.
- The transferring speed of the fax is about 33.6 kbps, with the speed dial number up to 100, this printer allows the user to store 500 pages in Fax memory.
- The operating temperature ranges from 10 to 32.5 degree Celsius.
- This printer weighs 8.5 kg.
- By using a computer, the user can send and receive the Fax.
- Hp on/off technology is available in this printer, this is the First printer in the world to have this feature.
- This feature helps the user to automatically turn on/off while the printer is not in use.
- This feature is labeled as energy efficient, better than the sleep mode.
- When there is no action with the printer, with the Auto on/off mode, the printer detects it and turns off automatically and the energy consumption is less than 1 Watt.
- This HP LaserJet M1213nf mfp printer can be installed even without the use of the CD.
- The printing speed of this printer is up to 18 ppm and the copy speed of these printers are about 18 CPM (cost per mille)
- The printing speed of the printer is about 18 ppm.
- The output of the first page is about 8.5 seconds.
- User can feed 150 sheets in the paper feeding tray.
- The output tray can be filled with 100 sheets.
- Media sizes allowed in these printers are envelopes, transparencies, postcards, labels, European postcard, J postcard and J double postcard.
- A4, A5, ISO B5/C5/C6/16K/DL are the post card sizes allowed in these printers.
- This printer consumes 375 Watts for printing.
- It consumes 245 Watts for copying.
On a whole, this printer consumes less power than the other printer which has the same facilities, and its printing and copying speed will meet the expectations of the user. As an added feature, this printer comes with automatic on/off technology that allows the printer to consume less power.
How to Download HP Laserjet Pro M1213nf mfp Printer Driver
Download HP Laserjet Pro M1213nf mfp driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP Laserjet Pro M1213nf mfp is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP Laserjet Pro M1213nf mfp Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP Laserjet Pro M1213nf mfp is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP Laserjet Pro M1213nf mfp Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP Laserjet Pro M1213nf mfp
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP Laserjet Pro M1213nf mfp on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP Laserjet Pro M1213nf mfp?
A: HP Laserjet Pro M1213nf mfp is a Monochrome printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP Laserjet Pro M1213nf mfp?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Installation Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP Laserjet Pro M1213nf mfp to my computer?
A: HP Laserjet Pro M1213nf mfp offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.
- HP Deskjet 3051A Printer Driver Download
- HP DeskJet 3056A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3055A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3050 Printer Driver Download
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8020 Printer Driver Download