HP Officejet 8015e Printer is an all-in-one printer. With this printer, users can perform activities like Printing, Scanning, and copying. The internal memory of the printer is 256 MB and the maximum expandable memory of the printer is 256 MB DDR3 SDRAM (Double Data Rate 3). Added to that, the printer comes with an ADF feeder where the user can feed 35 sheets of paper. Duplex printing can also be done with this printer. Users can print from mobile using Chrome OS, HP smart app, Apple AirPrint, Wi-Fi direct printing, and Mopria certified. With the features like scheduled power on or off mode, users can save power. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 20000 pages. In this article, you will get to know about, HP Officejet 8015e Driver and its features.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP Officejet 8015e, you have to install and set up the HP Officejet 8015e driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP Officejet 8015e printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP Officejet 8015e Printer
The features of the HP Officejet 8015e Printer are:
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printers are as follows 460×511.25×233 mm of Width, Depth, Height Respectively.
- The printer weighs about 18.04 lb (8.18 kg).
- The input tray of the printer can be filled with 225 sheets of paper.
- The output tray can be loaded with 60 sheets of paper.
- The input tray can also be fed with 10 envelopes.
- Paper sizes accessible in these printers are A4, A5, B5, DL, C6, A6, card, photo, envelope.
- Media types allowed in these printers are plain paper, HP photo paper, HP Matte presentation paper, HP Matte brochure paper, HP Glossy brochure, HP TRifold brochure paper, other inkjet papers, other matte inkjet papers, other glossy inkjet papers, plain paper, and light/recycled paper.
- The paper weight supported in this printer is 75 gsm (Grams Per Square meter).
- For Borderless printing, the paper size allowed is 8.5×11 in.
- For Duplex printing, the allowed media types are Letter and Executive.
- This printer is an HP Thermal inkjet printer.
- HP Officejet 8015e printer supports Automatic duplex printing.
- The printing speed of the printer is 28 ppm in Black ink printing.
- In color, the printing speed of the printer is 24 ppm (pages per minute).
- According to ISO, the printing speed in the black color is 18 ppm and 10 ppm in color.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 4800×1200, optimized dpi (dots per inch).
- The monthly duty cycle of the printer is up to 20000 pages.
- The printer language supported in this printer is HP PCL3 GUI.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- The scanning speed of the printer is 8 ppm in monochrome and 3.5 ppm in color
- The scanning resolution of the printer is about 1200×1200 dpi(dots per inch).
- It has 256 levels of grayscale and 24-bit of bit depth.
- This printer has a Flatbed Scanner and the scanning area of the printer is about 216×297 mm.
- ADF scan size of the printer is 8.5×14 in.
- This printer has a 2.1 Twain version.
- This printer allows copying in both monochrome and color.
- Users can reduce and enlarge the copy size from 25-200%.
- Users can copy 99 maximum number of copies with one original document.
- The copying resolution of the printer is about 600 dpi.
- Some copying features of the printer include duplex copying, ID copy, resize, collation copy, margin shift, copy, preview enhancements.
- The copying speed of the printer is 28 cpm in monochrome.
- The printer consumes 21 watts of power while printing.
- This printer consumes 0.90 watts of power in sleep mode.
- It consumes 21 watts of power when the printer is ready to print.
- When the printer is off mode, it consumes 0.8 watts.
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% non-condensing.
- The Non-operating relative humidity of the printer should be between 20-80%, with non condensing.
- The power emission level is 6.5 B(A) while printing and the pressure emission is 61 dB (A).
- While the printer is printing, the environment temperature should be between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -40 to 60 degrees Celsius.
How to Download HP Officejet 8015e Printer Driver
Download HP Officejet 8015e drivers, the latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP Officejet 8015e is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP Officejet 8015e Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP Officejet 8015e is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP Officejet 8015e Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP Officejet 8015e Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP Officejet 8015e on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP Officejet 8015e?
A: HP Officejet 8015e is an all-in-one printer thermal inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP Officejet 8015e?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP Officejet 8015e to my computer?
A: HP Officejet 8015e offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.