HP Officejet J3680 is an All-in-one Multifunction printer. As a multifunction printer, this device can perform activities like Printing, Scanning, Faxing, and Copying documents. Furthermore, this printer belongs to the multifunction HP Officejet J3600 printer series. This printer device has drop-on-demand thermal inkjet printing technology. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 1000 pages. HP Officejet J3680 printer has a memory of 2 MB of ROM and 16 MB of RAM. And the ink type used in the printer is Pigment+ Dye-based. This printer connectivity options include USB 2.0 and USB host features. To boot, we have provided the HP Officejet J3680 printer driver download link below.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP Officejet J3680, you have to install and set up the HP Officejet J3680 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP Officejet J3680 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP Officejet J3680 Printer
These are the features of the HP Officejet J3680 Printer Device,
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printers are as follows, 416.6×203.2×330.2 mm of Width, Depth, Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 5.5 kg.
- This printer has Image Editor.
- The optical scanning resolution of the printer is about 1200×1200 dpi(dots per inch).
- The enhanced resolution of the printer is 19,200 dpi.
- The scanner has Twain and WIA-Compliant interface.
- Users can reduce and enlarge the copy size from 25 -400%.
- Users can stack up to 99 multiple copies.
- The copying speed of the printer relies upon the complexity of the document.
- The copier has Digital Image Processing.
- In normal mode, the copying speed of the printer is 8.5 ppm. And in color, the copying speed of the printer is 5.1 ppm.
- Users have options to do 100 speed dials.
- The user can store 200 pages.
- It has Error correction mode.
- Users can manually send and receive Fax.
- The Modem speed of the printer is 33.36 kbps.
- The printing speed of the printer is 20 ppm in Black ink printing.
- In color, the printing speed of the printer is 14 ppm(pages per minute).
- The printing resolution of the printer is 1200×1200, optimized dpi in monochrome.
- And the printing resolution of the printer is 4800 optimized dpi.
- The printer device has drop-on-demand inkjet printing technology.
- The color printing resolution has HP enhanced photo quality with vivera inks.
- The monthly duty cycle of the printer is up to 1000 pages.
- The printer languages supported in this printer is HP PCL3 enhanced.
- HP 21 Black inkjet print cartridges can print up to 190 pages.
- HP 22 Tri-color original ink cartridge can yield 165 pages.
- The printer consumes 12 watts of power while printing.
- It consumes 11.5 watts of power when the printer is ready.
- This printer consumes 4.6 watts of power in sleep mode.
- The recommended operating relative humidity range of the printer should be within 15-80% RH non-condensing.
- The recommended operating temperature of the printer is 15 to 32 degrees Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -40 to 60 degrees Celsius.
How to Download HP Officejet J3680 Printer Driver
Download HP Officejet J3680 drivers, the latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP Officejet J3680 is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP Officejet J3680 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP Officejet J3680 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP Officejet J3680 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP Officejet J3680 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP Officejet J3680 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP Officejet J3680?
A: HP Officejet J3680 is an all-in-one printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP Officejet J3680?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP Officejet J3680 to my computer?
A: HP Officejet J3680 offers a wired connection to all PCs.