HP Officejet J4580 is an All-in-one printer. As a multifunction printer, this device can perform activities like Printing, Scanning, Faxing, and Copying documents. Furthermore, this printer belongs to the multifunction HP Officejet J4600 and J4500 printer series. This printer connectivity options include USB 2.0 High-speed features. And the printing resolution of the printer is 600 dpi in monochrome printing, and 4800×1200 dpi in color. This printer is specifically designed for professional use. With these printers, users are ensured with quality outputs with optimal printing speed. To boot, we have provided the HP Officejet J4580 printer driver download link below.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP Officejet J4580, you have to install and set up the HP Officejet J4580 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP Officejet J4580 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP Officejet J4580
These are the features of the HP Officejet J4580 Printer Device,
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printers are as follows, 433.5×4.1.5×216.7 mm of Width, Depth, Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 13 lb (5.9 kg).
- This printer has Image Editor.
- The scanning speed of the printer rely upon the quality of the document.
- The optical scanning resolution of the printer is about 1200×2400 dpi(dots per inch).
- Enhanced resolution of the printer is 19,200 dpi.
- Maximum scan size allowed from glass is 216×297 mm.
- The scanner has Twain Compliant interface.
- User can reduce and enlarge the copy size from 25 -400%.
- User can stack up to 100 multiple copies from one original document.
- Copying speed of the printer rely upon the quality of the document.
- The copier has Digital Image Processing.
- Some copying features of the printer includes Fit to page and pre scan.
- User have options to do 99 speed dials.
- An User can store 100 pages.
- User can manually send and receive fax.
- The Modem speed of the printer is 33.36 kbps.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 600 rendered dpi in monochrome.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 4800×1200 optimized dpi.
- HP 901 Black inkjet print cartridges can print up to 200 pages.
- HP 901 Tri-color original ink cartridge can yield 360 pages.
- The recommended operating relative humidity range of the printer should be within 20-80% RH non condensing.
- The recommended operating temperature of the printer is 5 to 40 degree Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -40 to 60 degree Celsius.
How to Download HP Officejet J4580
Download HP Officejet J4580 drivers, the latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP Officejet J4580 is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP Officejet J4580 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP Officejet J4580 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP Officejet J4580 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP Officejet J4580 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP Officejet J4580 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP Officejet J4580?
A: HP Officejet J4580 is an all-in-one printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP Officejet J4580?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose to install Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP Officejet J4580 to my computer?
A: HP Officejet J4580 offers a wired connection to all PCs.