HP Officejet J6480 is an All-in-one printer. As a multifunction printer, this device can perform activities like printing, Copying, Faxing, and scanning documents. Furthermore, this printer belongs to the HP Officejet J6480 printer series. Recommended system requirements Intel Pentium II or Celeron. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 5000 pages. Users can connect the printer and the computer using USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, and a wired Ethernet Network. The standard internal memory of the printer is 64 MB. This printer is Energy-star certified for its less consumption of power. The maximum power consumption is 40 watts. To boot, we have provided the HP Officejet J6480 printer driver download link below.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an HP Officejet J6480, you have to install and set up the HP Officejet J6480 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the HP Officejet J6480 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of HP Officejet J6480 Printer
These are the features of the HP Officejet J6480 Printer Device,
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printers are as follows, 476×473×258 mm of Width, Depth, Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 19 lb (8.62 kg).
- This printer has Image Editor.
- This printer has an ADF and a flatbed scanner.
- The optical scanning resolution of the printer is about 2400×4800 dpi (dots per inch).
- The enhanced resolution of the printer is 19,200 dpi.
- The maximum scan size allowed from glass is 216×297 mm.
- The ADF scan size is 216×356 mm.
- The scanner has Twain Compliant interface.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 1200 optimized dpi in black.
- The color printing resolution of the printer is 4800×1200 dpi.
- The printing speed of the printer is 31 ppm (pages per minute) in Black and the printing speed is 25 ppm in color.
- The recommended operating relative humidity range of the printer should be within 25-75% RH, non condensing.
- The non-operating humidity range of the printer should be within 20 to 90% RH.
- The recommended operating temperature of the printer is 15 to 32 degrees Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -40 to 60 degrees Celsius.
- The printer consumes 35 watts of power in printing mode.
- It consumes 40 watts of power while copying.
- The paper types allowed in this printer are plain paper, Envelopes, transparency films, photo paper, cards, Labels.
- In the input tray, you can load 250 sheets of paper, 80 cards, 30 envelopes, 70 sheets of transparencies, 100 labels, 100 sheets of photo paper.
- In the Output tray, you can load 150 sheets of paper.
- Users can load 35 sheets of paper in the ADF tray.
How to Download HP Officejet J6480 Printer Driver
Download HP Officejet J6480 drivers, the latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
HP Officejet J6480 is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup HP Officejet J6480 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the HP Officejet J6480 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup HP Officejet J6480 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official HP Officejet J6480 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for HP Officejet J6480 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the HP official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an HP Officejet J6480?
A: HP Officejet J6480 is an all-in-one printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my HP Officejet J6480?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my HP Officejet J6480 to my computer?
A: HP Officejet J6480 offers a wired connection to all PCs.